Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 21, 2013
The watch is fine, my wife likes it very much. However I am somewhat sceptical about the RRP of $950US as shown in your advertisement. One of my golfing buddies is a retired horologist, and according to him the price I paid ($70US) is a fair market price. In his opinion it was never worth any more than that.
on October 20, 2012
Seeing the picture for this wristwatch, I really looked forward to owning one. Ordered it 17th October. When it came, I couldn't have being more disappointed in my life. The watch looks very much like a knock-off. Nothing screams quality nor the $995 they said it originally was. The so-called two tone that looks so much like gold tone in the picture is more of brass-copper tone and nothing near gold. The watch in the picture says Water Resist 50M, my own had no such thing written in it. I had to go back and check the receipt order that came with the product comparing it to what I thought I ordered and oh yes it was the same very one. This one.
on January 9, 2011
This is a beautiful watch. I would give it a five star,but I have a very small wrist and having all the links that could be taken out it is still not as tight as I would like. Other than that is is a great watch. I would highly recommend.
on October 8, 2012
This is a nice watch, but after a quick dip in the pool, this water resistant watch is all wet inside. A bit disappearing and I would think twice about purchasing another Invicta.
on December 28, 2010
Bought this watch for my wife for her birthday. She was very happy with it. Quality appears very good and the price was excellent.
on October 17, 2010
Bought the watch as a present. It came well shipped and within the specified time. The watch is astonishing and in excellent condition. It was greatly appreciated by the recepient.
on January 3, 2011
Bought this watch at a great price for my Neice/Goddaughter! She loves it and it looks great on her wrist!
on May 1, 2013
I thought this was a nice gift but apparently its "garbage." I purchased this watch for my girlfriend who made it pretty clear about how unhappy she was with the watch. It's also smaller than i first imagined and the quality was not as good as expected. I guess that's what I got for not spending more money for a better gift.
on November 24, 2010
So beautiful and heavy duty. I continue to love Invicta every time I buy I buy one! I just love all their products and find myself buying them all the time.
on June 10, 2014
I am severly allergic to most metals, except 14K. When my good watch band broke it didn't make sense to spend the money to fix it so I very reluctantly purchased this. It obviously doesn't have the warm, rich feeling of 14K, but it doesn't make me break out either and that is top priority for me.