5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Satisfied
Published 20 months ago by Kaype

3.0 out of 5 stars it's very small.....
from the size on picture, I did not notice this watch was gonna be so small, the watch disk is just the size of my thumb nail....if you are getting a wrist watch not a bracelet watch....check the size again before you buy...
Published 12 months ago by Danielle Zhao

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Satisfied, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0132 Wildflower Collection Crystal Accented Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch as a gift for my mother-in-law for mother's day. It arrived in 1 day as promised, no shipping charge. It is prettier in person. She fell in love with it and I'm contemplating getting one for myself. The face is very small so it may be difficult for some to see, but if that's not an issue this is a perfectly sleek watch with the perfect amount of bling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 2, 2013
I don't get why it's 93% off.
It's very delicate and beautiful...i'm very happy with my new watch...it looks amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautifull !, May 8, 2013
Great appearence, feminine, great design. For special person for special occasion not for everyday wear. When you are well dressed and want to have a wow look and impress your family are your friends with a really special watch . Great product, great brand and a very special price. I love it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 23, 2013
I love this watch. It is very easy to read. The band and face of the dial are simple yet elegant. It came with the LONGEST band I have ever seen on a ladies wrist. I normally wear a 7.5 inch bracelet but this one must have been at least 8 inches because I could slid it off my hand.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's very small....., January 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and Elegant, November 13, 2013
What a beautiful watch small and elegant. Very classy but not pretentious - love it. I bought for my daughter and was a bit nervous but when it arrived was very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 0132 Wildflower Watch, August 22, 2013
Slim and with just enough cristals to look feminine, but not too dressy. Perfect to wear at work and look professional.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was dead on arrival had to return it., June 16, 2013
Product was purchased as a gift had to return it because it was dead on arrival! I am really disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, May 13, 2013
The face is a little smaller than I would have liked. But my biggest issue is with the band and mostly maybe my problem in the area the band is so large and local jeweler will not try to take out links so I could wear and I can not wear it the way it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars this watch is absolutely beautiful and perfect for my 14 yr old daughter, December 2, 2014
this watch is absolutely beautiful and perfect for my 14 yr old daughter. i can't wait for christmas for her to open the box. we will have to have some links removed but that's what i expected, have never bought a watch that didn't have to have a few removed. this watch is just heavy enough to feel substantial but at the same time, small and feminine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›