Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 0133 Wildflower Collection 18k Gold-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 30, 2011
I have had this watch for five months and it is perfect for me. Very pretty. I am not very good with jewelry and if it is something expensive it has to fit perfectly and be comfortable and versatile enough stay on no matter what or where - shower, bed, sports. Everything. If I have to take anything off and on, I will lose it, guaranteed. So, this watch is great because the gold, silver and "diamond" facade dresses up or down and looks good with all of my other jewelry. The face is small and doesn't catch on anything. It has been in the shower, lake, pool, tennis court, gym and more with me. As another reviewer mentioned, the band of this watch runs big - I could have worn it on my ankle when it arrived. The jeweler took all of the removable links off. My wrist is smaller than average but not the world's smallest. The only function I would wish for would be a lighted face for nighttime viewing, but other than that, this watch is great and I was happy about the price I paid on Amazon.

UPDATE: I have now had this watch for about 2 and a half years. Still has beautiful shine and just the right amount of glitter. As I stated before, I wear it all day, during sports, in the shower, etc. so it has had its share of abuse. I have changed out the battery once at a jewelry store. It still looks great. I notice the price has even gone down since I bought it. This watch has been a great value for me and I would buy another invicta if this one ever gives out.

Update 2: Now I have had it for over four years. I still love it. I still wear it all the time, for sports, swimming, everything. A few of the crystals have fallen out from the band part of the watch but it is hardly noticeable. The crystals around the face are all there. Thinking about purchasing another as a backup in case this one ever breaks but it is still going strong and very pretty.
on December 15, 2010
I love this watch! I can wear it in the shower, and it looks great. I have already received many compliments on the watch. Sizing (at an expensive jeweler) cost only $15. With regard to that, I have a small wrist, and they removed 3 of the 4 removable links.
on January 11, 2011
Buying a watch for my wife without her input was a risky business. Buying a watch for my wife based only upon some on-screen images and an (overly flowery) description was even more so. But the Invicta 0133 watch is everything I hoped it would be. More important: My wife absolutely loves it. Considering that the last watch I bought her - with her input - was a solid gold Movado and that tells you how high was the bar this far less expensive Invicta had to reach. It did. I/we could not be more pleased. And the packaging - something that is an integral part of any jewelery gift - is the watch's equal. Highly recommended!
on June 5, 2013
I just bought this watch after much on line shopping and am totally pleased with the watch. The band is long and will require some adjustment but at the same time it is good for women with larger wrists that usually have a hard time finding a comfortable band.
Face is beautiful. Easy to read. The watch looks casual and dressy at the same time. My only problem is trying to access Invicata on line for the registration and extended warranty. Their home page appears but you cannot interact or register the watch. I have tried several times. I think this is important for Amazon to know and probably communicate with Invicta.
on November 27, 2013
The advertised photo doesn't do the product justice. A very sharp woman's watch. Brilliant color contrast, in a compact package.
on February 8, 2013
Giod value - like the smaller dial and I can read thhe dial without glasses- appears durable and able to take necessary roughness
on February 22, 2016
I have never been a watch person, but recently, I had a bulova watch, similar to this, which converted me. Unfortunately, cracked, and even after replacing the face cracked again. It was not waterproof, and yet I swam with it for a few years no problem.

This time, I set my search off for something that really is suitable for swimming--not just a splash--and this watch is the ticket. It looks beautiful--I've received many compliments. It also looks more expensive than it was--does not look cheap at all.

Overall I am very happy with it so far!!
review image
on October 17, 2015
Beautiful packaging. The watch is of very good quality, not too heavy and not to light. It is easy to read. The clasp is heavy duty and does not appear to have any chance of coming loose or "popping" open. The gold tones are light and not brassy like many can be. The silver tone is muted. It goes well with everything!
on January 1, 2013
I HESITATED TO ORDER THIS WATCH BECAUSE LISTED AT $900 OR SO AND REDUCED TO $89 SEEMED A LITTLE FAR FETCHED, BUT THE WATCH APPEALED TO ME AND I CONSIDERED WHAT I HAD TO LOSE. I DO NOT FEEL THIS IS A $900 DOLLAR WATCH, BUT REGARDLESS, THE WATCH IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT. I HAD TO HAVE FOUR LINKS REMOVED BY A JEWELER AND HE COULD NOT REMOVE MORE SO CONSEQUENTLY IT IS STILL A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR MY WRIST WHICH CAUSES IT TO TURN--I CANNOT IMAGINE A WOMAN'S WATCH HAVING SUCH A LARGE WRIST BAND AND WONDER IF THAT IS WHY IT WAS REDUCED SO LOW. OTHER THAN THAT, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL WATCH FOR WHAT I PAID FOR IT. I WAS PLEASED WITH THE DELIVERY TIME. ALSO, THE BOX IT CAME IN DID NOT INDICATE AN EXPENSIVE WATCH, NOR DID THE DIRECTIONS AS THEY COVERED TOO MANY DIFFERENT WATCHES, NOT SPECIFICALLY THE ONE I RECEIVED. HOWEVER, I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE COMPANY WHO SOLD THE WATCH, AS HAD I BEEN REALLY UNHAPPY WITH IT, I COULD HAVE RETURNED IT WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED..THANKFUL FOR AMAZON TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS THROUGH. IT SURE MAKES SHOPPING EASIER AND MORE CONVENIENT THAN RUNNING ALL OVER TOWN LOOKING FOR ITEMS.
on January 6, 2015
So you think you found the deal that's too good to be true? Well, your right. This watch, from Invicta, is very nice. It looks great and adds a bit of pizzazz to the wardrobe. It's two-toned (gold and silver) and sparkly, so it goes with a lot of different jewelry options.

What it isn't is a watch that should normally sell for almost $1000. Don't get me wrong - it's nice, but it's not a Rolex. And the bracelet runs a little big, so beware. We had six links taken out and was still pretty loose. All in all, a very solid purchase, as long as you get it steeply discounted.