5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful watch
I love this watch! I can wear it in the shower, and it looks great. I have already received many compliments on the watch. Sizing (at an expensive jeweler) cost only $15. With regard to that, I have a small wrist, and they removed 3 of the 4 removable links.
Published on December 15, 2010 by physphun

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Feels Fake
Not sure if this really has the retail value stated in the ad. It's very light weight and the face is very small. I simply could not see the time because the face was so small. Also, there were a few chipped stones in the watch that I received. This did not work for me, but perhaps for someone else, it is going to be perfect. I believe it's priced right, but I wanted...
Published 12 months ago by Alicia W. Garcia

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, January 22, 2011
James K. Jesse (Buchanan, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0133 Wildflower Collection 18k Gold-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Great price. Great price confirmed when went to have links taken out of watch band. First jeweler declined because of how expensive the watch was. Second jeweler removed bands and commented on how nice the watch was. Great buy from Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love Invicta watches, June 19, 2013
Sophie (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
I have several of these and they are very durable. This one is tiny and very cute. I would buy in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, January 12, 2013
I got this watch based on the great reviews it has. I was not disappointed at all when I received the watch at home - it is beautiful and lgihtweight. Great watch for a low price... loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed - classy......., December 4, 2012
I just received this Invicta 0133 and couldn't be more pleased. It is the perfect size for a ladies watch for me, I don't like large heavy watches. Very classy, not to blingy, really nice. Dial is easy to read. Will be perfect for everyday work or special occasion wear. Looks much more expensive than the low price I paid for it. I'm expecting years of wear. I am replacing a Citizen that I had for about 15 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of Doghouse, March 31, 2014
this watch is exactly what my wife wanted. It has a beautiful elegant look about it. She has been smiling ever since I gave the watch to her and it has kept me out of the doghouse! Shipping was very fast and nicely done.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Good Choice, March 28, 2014
I got this watch. For some reason I expected it to look better on my wrist. I wore it for two weeks and one of the diamonds on the face came off. This was definately a dissappointment. Not recommended by Sandy

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke immediately, March 24, 2014
The first time my wife tried to set the time, the crown came entirely off and brought some of the inner parts with it. She did this with her fingernails. This watch will be going back to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift if you are stumped, March 14, 2014
J. Frank (Palm Springs, CA) - See all my reviews
Its small and classy, Invicta makes a good watch. My wife liked it very much and for the money, its a bargain. Nice work. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, February 11, 2014
I liked it very much. price quality ratio is satisfactory.I recommend it for every woman. It may be a very good gift

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING, January 18, 2014
If you have a small wrist, it's likely that almost all the watches on the market are way too big for you. The trend is toward larger watches, but the larger watches can look silly and clunky on a smaller wrist. If you look for watches with smaller faces, most of the time they're so small that you can't even read the time. They also have that 1980s quality. However, this watch is modern and feminine, and the time is easy to read with the number markers.

I had all the extra links removed, and this watch is about as small as I would want to go on a watch. However, with that said, I must say that this watch is gorgeous. The small links allow it to fit comfortably, and the multi-tone quality is amazing. You really should buy this watch!

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

$995.00 $109.99
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies