5.0 out of 5 stars The best watch I've ever had.
I just realized I've been wearing this watch for a year. It still looks new. I've never had a problem with it.

I am allergic to nickel. This watch doesn't break me out. I love that.

Also, this watch is very well made. It looks and feels nicer than the citizen that I used to wear for sure.

Highly recommended. Now that we know better,...
Published on September 4, 2012 by Spicy Mamma

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, iffy quality
Received the watch and it was very much like pictures a little on the small side but otherwise I was quite pleased with the look of the watch. I have a fairly small wrist and had to have the watch resized to the tune of $30.

Published 15 months ago by K. A. Boudreaux

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, iffy quality, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0135 Wildflower Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

After 6 months of normal wear, the watch fell off my wrist, broken band. After 3 calls to invicta customer service, the company's final response was that the warentee does not cover the band and they would sell me a new band for 30.00 plus 28.00 shipping and handling.

I notified amazon and although outside of the purchase warentee window, they did a one time replacement of the watch, shipped to me the next day! Thanks amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best watch I've ever had., September 4, 2012

I am allergic to nickel. This watch doesn't break me out. I love that.

Highly recommended. Now that we know better, my husband and I only wear Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful quality, good weight, February 4, 2013
This is an excellent quality watch with a good weight to it. The watch is easily adjustable to write size by a jeweler. Face is easy to read. The size is well-suited to a smaller person. Very elegant, very dressy. Comes in manufacturer's large, padded box with full instructions and warranty information. One note--the watch is only adjustable down to 6.5" for the wrist; I believe, however, that it can be brought down to 6", though the "sides" of the band would be of uneven lengths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, December 27, 2012
Bought this for my wife. Packaging looks like a million bucks. Watch appears to be of good quality. Will have to have some links removed at the local jewelry store.

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give more stars..., April 25, 2012
I absolutely love my watch!!!! It is gorgeous, really high quality. The packaging itself was expensive looking, and the watch .....omg so awesome. The band is so big I might have to take links out and that has honestly never happened to me! Most watches don't fit me. So if you are a big person, don't be afraid to buy an Invicta watch. I personally also love that there are not any diamonds on it. They always fall out of my watches and make them not so pretty. The little bumps around the face of the watch are just decoration. No gems to lose. Considering the price this watch use to be, this is an extraordinary deal. Very glad I bought it for my birthday!! Best present ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch, December 27, 2011
This watch was bought for my teenage daughter, and I have heard great things about Invicta watches. This watch was well packaged and has very good detail to craftsmanship. I would recommend this watch to any young teenager or adult women. It is a great jewelry item. Also a great gift idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and classy Watch!!!!, December 13, 2011
Beautiful and classy Watch.....excellent, femininee and elegant!!!! I love watches invicta because they good mix tastes, elegance and strength!!!! I hope to buy more, and soon!!! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, December 30, 2012
it was a gift for my gf and she love it. Is a great watch you cant beat the price..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, January 17, 2012
I just got this watch and I love it!, the band runs a little bit big but I just had to take some pcs out and it fits perfect. Nice watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Watch, February 4, 2012
I was looking for a white metal watch to wear with my white gold and sterling jewelry. This watch fits the bill perfectly and it has an elegant look to it. The watch bracelet was huge and had to be taken to a jeweler to have links removed, which was something I expected. Unfortunately, the battery quit less than a month after I received it, so I also had to replace that. Because of the good price I got on the watch, I'm not overly upset about that. I've had it a month now and hope it holds up over time with no more problems.

Rate and Discover Movies