5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value
The price was great--and I am very happy with the watch
it was difficult to figure out how to shorten the band, but my jeweler had no problem (he did charge me $10, which I thought reasonable) Wish the manufacturer would have included instructions as I could have done it myself.
Published on January 22, 2011 by sfterri

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE INVICTA
Published on February 16, 2011 by patterson1928

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE INVICTA, February 16, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0136 "Wildflower Collection" 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch in November 2010. I put it on a few days ago and noticed it had stopped working. I took it to my jeweler and immediately he told me to take the watch back to wherever I had purchased it because it was a replica/fake. He put it under a black gadget and the watch appeared on a computer monitor, enlarging the watch. He showed me the water spot on the inside of the face of this watch, which had already started to corrode. He told me that this watch has generic movement, not swiss as it should. It has a screw back instead of a snap on back where it covers the battery.

You see the great savings on this well known watch and think WOW, what a great deal. At least I did anyway. Well, it's no great deal. It's a fake. It's got water inside the face where the glass covers it!!! WATER. Mine has stopped working after 3 months.

I don't know if they're all fakes, but mine certainly is.

Very disappointed with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, January 22, 2011
The price was great--and I am very happy with the watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, January 11, 2011
Whats Goin On!! (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Bought the watch for the wife for Christmas -- she loves it! Very well made and you can't beat the price here on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY WATCH, February 4, 2013
Love, Love, this watch. I have had people stop and tell me what a pretty watch I have on....it is a bracelet watch and is heavy enough for you to know you are wearing it. The band was a little big, so I had my jeweler take out three links. He even noticed and commented on what a pretty watch it is. Have owned other INVICTA watches...can't beat them for quality and looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, I bought it to wear casually. and it works perfectly, January 19, 2013
Good size, I bought it to wear casually. and it works perfectly. It is not too dressy. It worksand it was a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steal of the Century, November 20, 2012
Grabbed this watch at 1/10th of the original cost. Has been verified as a real Invicta, and is phenomenal looking on my girlfriend. Amazon comes up big yet again. This watch is beautiful, and well priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta watch, April 13, 2013
what can I say awesome gifts for those you care about and great price and speedy delivery to anywere great looks and feel to them tgrust me she'll enjoy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto, March 13, 2013
Se adapta a mi mano, debido a que mis manos son delgadas y no se me ve estrambotico. Me gustan que sea pequeños

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, February 9, 2013
Llegó a tiempo, el reloj es hermoso, se ve que es original, lo lleve a mi joyero y lo ajustó sin ningún problema a mi muñeca. Me gustaría saber si el precio de casi 800 dólares es verdadero y si efectivamente estaba rebajado a 69 dólares. Requiero el valor de ese reloj en la realidad

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's Watch, May 23, 2012
I purchased this watch for my sister in law's birthday and she is very pleased with the watch. It is beautiful, operates great and fits well. She wears this watch constantly.

Rate and Discover Movies