5.0 out of 5 stars Rave
Published on March 27, 2012 by M. McCloskey

3.0 out of 5 stars Rose gold wore off....
Published 6 months ago by Tmg Hell Wolf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0267 II Collection Diamond Accented Two-Tone Stainless Watch (Watch)
I love this watch - have worn it daily since I purchased it. I am tall with long arms and legs, and this watch has enough heft and substance for me. It is not delicate by any means - is rather heavy, in fact. I did need to have links taken out to fit, and the watch repair guy commented that too many people are buying these types of watches - it will put him out of business.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but scale was too big for me, March 12, 2012
Loved the looks of this watch, but it was heavy and too bulky for me and I knew I would not wear it everyday, which is what I wanted it for. I returned this watch with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice expensive looking watch for the $$, April 17, 2013
Carol (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
I ordered 3 Invicta watches from Amazon to try on, to try to replace a ROLEX watch I had for several years . I wanted something that looked high end, and was two-toned to go with gold and silver. I liked this one better than the Gold version because the gold was a bit too "glitzy" for my taste........The Sport version (back face) was TOO casual, this one was just right. Its a bit heavier than most watches Ive had, but you get used to it. I suggest you purchase the watch adjustment tool if you need to size/remove links, as it can be a bit tricky. The tool was sold here on amazon for less than $10 and we had the watch adjusted in less than an hour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rose gold wore off...., May 24, 2014
I've had my watch for two years. I purchased the stainless with rose gold accents. I like the sort of vintage look of it. Unfortunately the rose color wore off exposing yellow gold underneath on the band that no longer matches rose gold inside the face. Is not incredibly obvious, a little disappointing but I still wear it a bunch. Is a medium size rather than large. Heavy in a nice way. I'd go with straight silver or silver and gold from my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, October 7, 2013
I purchased this watch as an everyday watch. It is a great watch, I have a very tight schedule, and knew it would need adjusting, so I bought a watch repair kit ( well worth the extra $17.00) and had it ready to wear in 20 minutes with no previous experience. It is a heavier watch and I appreciate that fact. It has worked flawlessly and been thru some unnecessary roughness and still looks great. I will buy more Invicta watches. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WATCH!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., June 4, 2013
Collage Artist (Harlem, New York City) - See all my reviews
This is my 4th invicta diamond watch, and I am so pleased with this brand and the elegant styling of all the timepieces I own.

This watch is a stunner, really. Excellent for daytime to evening. It's not small or dainty. In fact, its the exact same size as the my diamond chrono watch (Invicta). It has presence and the MOP face adds leaps and bounds to the overall effect of the this piece of jewelry. Definitely a fine jewelry piece, not casual and be can taken to red carpet elegance with the addition of diamond tennis bracelet. Get it! All of my Invicta watches have brought lots of compliments and I have no problems with functionality or needing repairs. I can't imagine why anyone would pay twice as much for Michael Kors watch without diamonds and the watchmaking expertise that is Invicta.

Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, May 6, 2012
I's amazing watch, it was a little bit bigger than i think, i it's really good Quality and very cute

5.0 out of 5 stars best watch!, January 22, 2014
I am in LOVE with this watch!!! It is exactly what I was looking for and I could not be happier!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch - exactly what I was looking for!, January 19, 2014
The watch is gorgeous and looks so much more expensive than what I paid for it. It is not a tiny or dainty watch by any means. Nonetheless, it is very feminine and the face size and band width are perfect for my medium sized wrist. With regard to the clasp, it is not difficult to open and close it as some reviewers have stated. Once you get the hang of it, it is quite simple to use. As other reviewers have mentioned, the band is very long, but it is so simple to remove extra links. I purchased the Hobby Lobby link remover and had the 3 links I needed to remove out in about 2 minutes. I can't believe how much I love this watch, and for under $100 it is a steal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very large, January 18, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and I liked it very much. However, it is so large that it just didn't look right on my wrist. The band was at least 2 inches too long. Sadly, I returned it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›