5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch for an amazing price
Published on March 24, 2011 by I am

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for tall women
I received this product in Amazon's usual timely way, but the watch itself is very large-- not only the strap (which, of course, can be adjusted) but also the face. This would look fine on a tall or large woman or even a smallish man; but for someone small and female, it does not look good at all. Also, it isn't as pretty as it looks in the picture.
Published on February 17, 2012 by Cryptocrazed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch for an amazing price, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0269 II Collection Diamond Accented Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This is not the first time I purchase Invicta as I found their watches to have very good quality. I needed a watch that is dressy but still practical. That means the date function is a MUST!! I have wear this watch daily for work, meeting with important client, going to evening parties and received plenty of compliments on this beautiful watch. I would say that this watch is probably not for a dainty girl as it is on the hefty side. I am an engineer and it definately give a very professional polish look. The "diamond dust" just gives a quint sparkle and complete the look without being "gordy" looking. I particularly love the little crystal on the adjusting dial. Too cute!!! I give this watch 10 stars!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for tall women, February 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, May 23, 2012
Well made.....beautiful....my second Invicta......never take it off!!! Been swimming in it and wear it in the shower and tub with no problems.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but feels heavy., March 5, 2012
This is a good-looking watch, but I returned it because it felt heavy on my wrist. Like many, I carry enough weight without adding more, so back it went.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 26, 2012
This watch is beautiful. It is a little heavier and may be uncomfortable for the smaller wrist. I have a small wrist and by the end of the day I'm ready to remove it as it starts to feel heavy. The band is very large and I needed to remove several links in order for it to fit properly. My husband was able to remove them quite easily. It is a great watch to dress up or down. I would purchase this watch again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, February 18, 2012
It's a show stopper.. People will definately gravitate to it. Beautifull and well made.
Not for a smaller than average GAL because of it's generous size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected, November 28, 2012
I feel like I must have received a different watch from what the other reviewers describe. This watch face is NOT big at all, in fact it's just a normal size face and I wish it were much much bigger. While it's a pretty watch, I was hoping for something with more bling and dramatic impact. The diamonds are teeeensy weeeensy so don't expect much!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch..., October 9, 2012
Delivery was great! I like that you are told exactly when to expect your merchandise and when it has been delivered, you receive a text. The watch looks great and so far it runs fine. The only thing that I was dissappointed with was that the watch's base was 'thicker' than I imagined.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick with Citizen or Seiko., January 10, 2015
Thomas S. Dommer (Perrysburg, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
Beware, What you see here and in other reviews if you search Invicta complaints you will see that it is not a reputable company. I received the watch and noted 2 things: The battery was dead or the watch just didn't work, and it was obviously not new, the band had black sooty material on it and the band seemed already shortened.

On a positive note, it is an attractive watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Christmas presents, February 25, 2014
A Real Family (Major Metro Area) - See all my reviews
It was a surprise from my husband and I really love it. It looks nice no matter what I am wearing and it reminds me that he wanted to give me something nice. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed wearing a watch over checking time on my cell phone. Thanks, Honey!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›