Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 21, 2012
This watch is huge and that's exactly what i wanted. It's heavy and looks beautiful. It has the best color/band combination out of all the venoms I've seen.
The first problem I have with it is the gold metal where the band connects closes in to early, or my wrist is to wide. That makes it uncomfortable to wear but for the limited time I wear it, its awesome.
The size and beauty make up for any inconvenience it causes.
The other issue is the main second hand isn't used for that purpose, theres a little second hand on the left side. The main hand is used for the chronograph so it stays stationary in the 12 o'clock position.
This watch gets tons of attention wherever I go.
Worth every penny!
review image review image review image review image
on June 13, 2012
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 1 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) but Invicta packs their watches well so.... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...
on July 1, 2014
Unfortunately, even though it is large, it is made for a person with a small to medium sized wrist. If you have a small to medium sized wrist it may look ridiculous wearing a watch of this size and mass.

As prior reviewers have stated, the watch housing will actually dig into the top of your wrist. I think that I could get used to that except the band is very short. I could get it latch in the last hole or the second to the last if I didn't mind having my fingers go numb.

It is beautiful. I wished it fit.
on March 31, 2014
This watch is outstanding quality and a great value for the money. This a big watch but I have a small wrist and adjusts to fit perfectly. I wear it everyday. I don't feel it's to heavy for everyday use. Customer service and the watch I rate 5 stars. If your considering buying this watch definitely buy it you won't be disappointed. This a well crafted and beautifull watch.
on March 30, 2012
The watch is beautiful. It got here quicker than expected. The online description fit the product I received! Looking forward to my next purchase.
on January 9, 2016
Absolutely love this watch, it's one of a kind like most Invicta watches. At first upon receiving it I was going to return it, it was heavy and not very comfortable. After about 3 days it just became comfortable. It took a bit to get used to but now that I can wear it with ease I love looking at it. Its built very well and it weighs about a pound so keep that in mind. I wasn't going to make this my daily wear but comparing this to my citizen watches and my other Invicta it's hard not to choose this watch every time I choose a watch to wear with my suite. Buy it, you wont regret it! You have to be certain kind of person to wear a large watch, many people tell me that they know of a few that can. Keep that in mind, you will get asked about it a lot and people with draw there eyes down to your wrist when talking to them, eventually the watch will come up in conversation :)
on December 23, 2015
This is a very nice and good looking watch. Real quality built. The one thing that may be an issue is if you have very wide wrist. The case is hard molded where the band connects and the curve of the case may be a little narrow for the big wrist. That being said the band is tough rubber should last a long time and color and design is beautiful.
on August 5, 2013
As Far as quality and style are concerned, Beautiful Watch !
The problem is, The back of watch is CURVED, and the contours there-of do not match my arm !!
As a result of this, I cannot wear the watch as the Curve of the watch strikes my Wrist bone and does not nestle on my arm properly.
Men with large wrists will not be able to wear this watch !!
Well I can`t anyway.
on November 7, 2015
I love the invicta venom series, people just can't stop looking at my watch and I love the way they ask about it. The watch itself is heavy and boasts great quality, I will say that it's not for people with small wrists and it will hurt your wrists after a while regardless of your size.
on December 8, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend ( now fiancé). He loved it and always gets compliments when he wears it. It arrived in a beautiful black reserved box. It is a very large and heavy watch so it may not suit every man.