4.0 out of 5 stars Big bold and beautiful...
This is invicta #3 in my collection, for the price, it's a great watch, and very nice looking. The solid band is nice, and the stainless case is nice and shiny.
I'll be buying another one soon!
Published on January 8, 2012 by Verboten1

2.0 out of 5 stars This watch is HUGE.
While pleasant looking and seemingly well put-together, this watch is HUGE. Unwearably huge. I'm a 6' male adult with a fairly large hands, and this watch makes me look like a four year-old who got into his parents closet to play grownup. The band, the case thickness, and the face diameter are literally TWICE the size of my old Skagen watch.

Don't believe me...
Published on November 23, 2010 by Ziad Ezzat

2.0 out of 5 stars This watch is HUGE., November 23, 2010
Ziad Ezzat (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0365 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

Don't believe me? Go ahead, don't listen to me--order this hulking behemoth, get a good, awkward chuckle out of it like I did, and then return it because it's not something that a mortal human can wear. In fact, here's a simple questionnaire to help you decide on this purchase:

Am I Andre the Giant? YES: Buy this watch. NO: Do not buy this watch.

Am I the Tower of London? YES: Buy this watch. NO: Do not buy this watch.

Am I Flava Flav's neck? YES: Buy this watch. NO: Do not buy this watch.

Otherwise, do NOT buy this watch. It's huge. I hope that you've picked up on that fact by now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big bold and beautiful..., January 8, 2012
I'll be buying another one soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, December 3, 2010
I've only had this watch for about a week now, so i can't comment on it's longevity. It has a good weight to it and looks and feels like good quality materials and workmanship.
The strap is very loose around my wrist, so I'm hoping that can be shortened. I do not feel I need to be Andre the Giant to wear it though! lol It's not monstrously huge, just large faced(which you can tell by the pic). Is that like calling your fat kid "husky"?
Anyway, I bought this on sale and aside from the band being to loose I'm happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars supreme, April 16, 2014
for a 60 dollars watchs this its awesome. looks like a high class watch, really cheap and you know. this is a real invicta

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta watch, February 28, 2014
Omg I love this watch its big and shiny I just love invicta watches the quality is amazing luv this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cost benefit, February 11, 2014
Nice watch with great finish, material quality and good price.

Arrived at the estimated time.

Liked the product recommend

I got to know the brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive watch., August 24, 2013
A masterpiece of craftsmanship by Invicta a true manly watch very nice i like it very much it is an eye catcher it is a big watch and not good for very skinny wrist, it look nice it is very unique i think every man with health wrist should have it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 9, 2013
I bought this watch to wear to work, and it a great sturdy watch. I work in a warehouse so it gets beaten up pretty bad, and has functioned flawlessly

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your money for a better watch., October 9, 2014
Light weight build. Band is not solid. Save your money for a better watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Built to Last, December 19, 2012
Amazon Customer (Modesto, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch as a gift for my father. When it arrived, he was delighted with the appearance of the watch (thus the second star). Within a week, the watch started stopping randomly. He would wind it and wait, and eventually, it would start working again. Now, not 3 months after it arrived at his door, it's completely dead. He has tried replacing the battery, and it did not work. Now, the only option we're left with is a potentially costly repair.

The watch is gorgeous, but I would not purchase again.

Invicta Men's 0365 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch