Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 0365 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 19, 2016
I buy this watch on December 4, 2015, and it stop working on 01/30/2015 approx. This watch was for my father. Don't work at all. Don't respond. This watch never fell down, good usage with it. We already tried to change the battery and nothing. I'm really disappointed, only 2 months working, really?!, This watch was for my father.
on November 23, 2010
While pleasant looking and seemingly well put-together, this watch is HUGE. Unwearably huge. I'm a 6' male adult with a fairly large hands, and this watch makes me look like a four year-old who got into his parents closet to play grownup. The band, the case thickness, and the face diameter are literally TWICE the size of my old Skagen watch.

Don't believe me? Go ahead, don't listen to me--order this hulking behemoth, get a good, awkward chuckle out of it like I did, and then return it because it's not something that a mortal human can wear. In fact, here's a simple questionnaire to help you decide on this purchase:

Am I Andre the Giant? YES: Buy this watch. NO: Do not buy this watch.

Am I the Tower of London? YES: Buy this watch. NO: Do not buy this watch.

Am I Flava Flav's neck? YES: Buy this watch. NO: Do not buy this watch.

Otherwise, do NOT buy this watch. It's huge. I hope that you've picked up on that fact by now.
1010 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2016
I bought this watch along with another invicta about 6 years ago as my brother requested. Actually, the brand was unknown for me, but after a Little research I found it to be a great one. I still have both of them without any problem. I strongly recommend people to buy these watches because they seem to last very long.
on August 24, 2013
A masterpiece of craftsmanship by Invicta a true manly watch very nice i like it very much it is an eye catcher it is a big watch and not good for very skinny wrist, it look nice it is very unique i think every man with health wrist should have it .
on December 23, 2015
It took some time to decide on a watch for my husband. Based on the combination of features and price, I finally decided on this one. This watch is very attractive and looks very classy with the contrast of the black face against the stainless steel band. My husband is very pleased with it. It is quite a large watch (48 mm!) which you may not realize from just looking at the pictures but you soon get used to that. The band adds to the beauty of the watch and is adjustable; he was able to have it sized down to fit his wrist. The construction seems solid but yet the watch doesn't feel too heavy and bulky. You are sure to score some points if you purchase this as a gift.
on January 8, 2012
This is invicta #3 in my collection, for the price, it's a great watch, and very nice looking. The solid band is nice, and the stainless case is nice and shiny.
I'll be buying another one soon!
on June 26, 2012
Not sure what everyone here keeps talking about the watch is HUGE, I have 14 Invicta watches and this is one of the smaller faces out of all of them. I always say Invicta makes "Real Man" watches. This watch is extremely comfortable to wear, quite possibly the best as far as comfortability..I love it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
on October 1, 2013
the watch itself as an overall tiimepiece keeps great time and functions well,with the exception of one tiny problem.that tiny problem is the exceptional really tiny date window which cannot be read without a magnifying glass.other than that,it would have hit a homerun.the way it stands now,it's stuck on third base.
on July 9, 2013
I bought this watch to wear to work, and it a great sturdy watch. I work in a warehouse so it gets beaten up pretty bad, and has functioned flawlessly
on February 28, 2014
Omg I love this watch its big and shiny I just love invicta watches the quality is amazing luv this item