5.0 out of 5 stars Wow... Gorgeous.. My precious..
Published on February 23, 2012 by raeve

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading
When I ordered this watch I assumed it would be a dark charcoal-like gray, like the one in the picture. Instead it's a very light and bright silver, think kitchen knife. The watch itself is huge, but most Invicta watches are. As far as function goes I have no complaints, it works well. I just wish the picture was more accurate since I wanted a dark gray or black watch...
Published on January 7, 2011 by Randall C. Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading, January 7, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0369 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 8, 2012
This is a good watch. The band is not as durable as I had hoped. Already a few marks on it just from normal wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow... Gorgeous.. My precious.., February 23, 2012
This was bought as a gift per recipients request.. I was slightly worried as he wanted exactly what was pictured. And that's EXACTLY what I received! This watch commands attention. I take it out of the beautiful box to let it 'breathe' and admire its weight before hiding it again. Don't know if I can wait to give it or if I want to. The carbon fiber face and gunmetal stainless steel definitely adds to its uniqueness. I've already had an offer in case he doesn't like it, which won't happen. Highly recommend seller: superfast shipping and beautiful product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely DISAPPOINTED!, April 24, 2012
If I could rate this product with a zero star, I absolutely would. I am beyond upset and disappointed with the purchased product.

When I first saw this product on amazon, I instantly fell in love with the design and color. But now that I've received my product, I would like to state that: The picture is extremely misleading. I went through great lengths to try to purchase this product. Because this product was originally unavailable at first, so I had settled for/ purchased the same design but in a light silver on ebay. That same day that I had purchased the silver one on ebay, amazon had the dark gray on available! So I returned the ebay watch to get this watch for $25 bucks more - hoping that it would be worth it BUT IT IS NOT!

The color isn't the dark gray ish shade I was expecting - it looks like the silver one that I could have purchased for $25 bucks less! And on top of that, the numbers were not in white as the picture had depicted. Instead the numbers are a dark gray, almost black color.

So not only did I not get the color and product that I paid for but I could have bought this same exact watch on ebay for a much less price.

First time ever that amazon's products had disappointed me!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a gift so when it arrived I inspected it and it was beautiful!! Way beyoond my expectations and I read ..., November 19, 2014
I must say I was EXTREMELY impressed by this watch. The photo doesn't do justice to this piece. It was a gift so when it arrived I inspected it and it was beautiful!! Way beyoond my expectations and I read the reiviews and many say they were impressed by the appearance of the watch and I couldn't agree more!! Bright, Shiny, Solid. Large clock face dial was exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Looking Watch, May 11, 2013
From the first day I started wearing this watch I have received quite a lot of compliments.
Great quality from the Invicta line and I like how easy it is to operate.
I highly recommend this model Invicta.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really as shown, April 20, 2012
Mike P (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
The watch is definitely not gunmetal.....it's silver. It's a rather large watch but that's to be as expected. It kind of looks cheap or toyish due to its size and shiny appearance. I will probably return this.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 8, 2012
Watch is larger than expected, and even more beautiful.
It's my 3'rd Invicta Purchase and I've loved all of them. Sure it may not have the MSRP price tag because it's machine assembled in China instead of in Switzerland. But for the price its a STEAL!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 6, 2014
Why, are there differents with http://www.invictawatch.com/collections/view-model/0369-specialty, look logo invicta right side, tag resistant left side are different

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product. Stopped working after a few months of ..., December 20, 2014
Cheap product. Stopped working after a few months of purchasing it. Very large watch, takes over your entire wrist.

Invicta Men's 0369 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch