5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch
Published on May 21, 2011 by Juliet Lynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible watch and company
Three days after I received the watch it fell off my wrist. I took it to a watch repair store and they told me that it was a faulty watch band and to return it to the company for repair. I contacted the Invicta service department and they told me that the watch bands are not covered under the warranty. Way to stand behind your product. Very dissappointed.
Published on November 8, 2011 by Kellie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, May 21, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0451 Square Angel Collection Diamond Accented Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I don't usually wear watches because I find them to be uncomfortable but this watch is wonderful. It definitely has some heft to it, but the watch rests well on the wrist and the piece is beautiful. I have slender wrists and even though the watch is large it doesn't look ungainly or masculine at all. I love the soft blue mother-of-pearl face and even though the diamonds are tiny they provide enough glint when it catches the light. It's a good looking watch that's definitely not cheap looking or feeling. I think in the future I'll be sticking with Invicta products, especially with the deals you can find here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible watch and company, November 8, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal on this Beautiful Watch, March 14, 2011
Wow Really great deal ... the watch is amazing....not too heavy. It's fancy yet an easy every day wear item. I was really happy to see that it was all I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, September 23, 2011
Got this watch for my wife. it looks gorgeous was easy to set up the tool i bought for sizing the band worked good. all and all great price let see how long the time p. will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, September 16, 2011
Rhiannen Weekly (Anderson, California United States) - See all my reviews
this watch was not the one i thought it was going to be but it is still very nice and i am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, August 22, 2011
Very beautiful watch. It's pretty big, but look good on a thin arm. Of the five had to remove the bracelet links, but now the watch to size. On the rim to watch small diamonds, they sparkle prettily in the sun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, May 8, 2012
I am impressed with the quality of this watch. It is heavy, sturdy and the face is large. I love it. I am a plus size lady and this watch fits my wrist. I will even need to have a link or two removed but it fits. The face is a lovely light blue/mother of pearl and goes with most outfits. Overall it is a fantastic watch and I have received numerous compliments. I loved this watch so much I have purchased another watch by Invicta.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Watch, October 24, 2011
I am very pleased with my purchase. This is exactly what I was lookin for to replace my other silver watch. Not to heavy and lays comfortably on the wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars belts pin no good, November 26, 2011

very bad inspector!!
or not inspect it ?

poor quality?

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 9, 2013
Beautiful!! I love anything Invicta makes an I love this watch, simply because of the blue mother of pearl! Did have to take an have a couple of links taken out but it was free of charge an now fits perfectly!! Is a large piece also so if u like dainty watches this may not be for you.

Rate and Discover Movies