Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 0457 Angel Collection Rhodium-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 4, 2010
I purchased this watch for myself and was taken back by the huge size. I am not sure if I will keep this watch as it looks like it is made for a man. The color and quality of the watch are very good. I would make sure to check the size of the band/dial before ordering another Invicta watch again.
on December 10, 2010
I wanted a silvertone watch that was not blingy. I'm very satisfied with this watch. It is easy to read the time. I had the local jeweler take 4 links off so the watch wouldn't fall off my wrist. Cost? $13.95.
on October 3, 2015
This is a present for my daughter. I have one just like this, but she like it so much , that i decide buy one for her. It's elegant and really nice. My daughter is very happy and now wants another one.
on June 2, 2015
This is a lovely watch. I am a larger woman (size 8 bracelet), and had to go to a jeweler to have 4 links removed. If you don't mind the possibility of a trip to your local jeweler, you will not be disappointed with this fantastic timepiece.
on December 27, 2014
Very large, attractive watch. I had 4 links taken out so it would fit, and the jeweler told me to keep the links, as she is concerned that the band is constructed in such a way that I may have broken links in the future. So far it is fine for about a month of wearing. Has kept good time so far and is still very shiny and new looking.
on April 4, 2011
This is a really beautiful watch - the photo on the website does not do it justice! It is much shiner, in a good way, and looks like it is a much more expensive watch. Watch is very well-made, has a good weight to it and is easy to read. Dressy enough for a night on the town, yet funky enough to add a punch to jeans for a trendy casual daytime look. I'm really glad I got this watch!
on December 30, 2015
Loses time like crazy, about 10 minutes per hour. Bought it for my girlfriend in August for her birthday in November so it just sat in the box for a few months before I gave it to her. By the time I gave it to her and realized it didnt work, it was too late to return, and also didnt come with papers to warranty. Also, I had bought a watch for both of us at the same time, mine came with papers and was wrapped up nicely in a ton of plastic. Hers Had no plastic and was covered in little scratches like it had been worn before. I think someone had bought it, realized it didnt work so they returned it, and the company just put it back in the box to sell again!
on October 27, 2014
Received this watch after waiting for over a week. The watch LOOKS perfect. Was very big but I was able to take out links very easily with an eyeglass repair kit. The reason I gave it two stars is because the watch doesn't work. It runs but it's slow and loses about two or three minutes every hour. Within 24 hours it's over an hour off. Kind of pointless buying a watch that doesn't even work.
on June 7, 2012
This watch is beautiful.Large but very feminine.Goes very well with all of my sterling silver jewelry.I purchased this watch for work and most people tell me it"s too pretty for work and I always say" we spend a lot of time at work, why can"t I be pretty" LOL
on January 26, 2011
I am pleased with this watch. It has a very simple design which I like because I change my style daily and it seems to go with everything. It is big and shiny, but not overly flashy. So far it functions properly and the closure is nice and secure. I feel the quality is good because I have accidentally hit it on different things and it hasn't gotten a scratch. As others have said, it is big for being a woman's watch, but that is the style I was going for.