Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 0464 Angel Collection 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 30, 2014
Love the watch! It is beautiful, obviously great quality. The band is huge and will need to get a link removed, which is not a big deal. The instructions for setting the dials are sketchy at best - I still haven't been able to figure out how to get all dials set as the instructions do not include instructions for this watch!
on March 21, 2011
This watch is absolutely Stunning! It has substantial weight and the 18K plating is a color that is hard to find in this price point and type of watch. I see many 14k and rose colored watches, but the combination of 18k with rose face is very rare. I get many stares and compliments. looks like it costs a fortune...enjoy it!
on March 10, 2011
This is a beautiful watch that comes in a very nice presentation box. However, be aware that this is a very large watch (make sure you reference the size chart). I had to return as it was too large for me, but must say that my credit refund was expedited very quickly. I purchase quite often through Amazon.com and give them a five star rating, too.
on June 13, 2014
It's So beautiful !! I have gotten so many compliments about thi watch. I woul recommend it if you like big watches, it's the perfect watcc
on September 18, 2014
EXCELLENT, THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ARE VERY GOOD QUALITY AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF TIMELY AND RELIABLE DELIVERY, RECOMMENDED TO BUY A 100% THANK YOU.
on September 19, 2014
Really nice piece I bought it for my sister about a month ago , she loves it , she wears it everyday and its still looks brand new
on October 30, 2014
This is gorgeous and unique! It's an impressive watch and the gold makes it look posh. It's a big watch but still feminine.
on December 30, 2014
love it! have it already for 6 months and works perfect! I have got lots of compliments on this watch
on August 20, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for my wife and she loves them. :-)
on July 18, 2015
works really well. size is slightly bulky for a women watch.