Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 0488 Angel Gold-Tone Watch with White Polyurethane Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2011
I got this watch yesterday and I can't stop looking at it. I am 5'11 and I wanted a large watch, this is perfect. The flower stones are really shinny, the mother of pearl dial is soo beautiful and the minute-hour hands glow in the dark (I didn't realize this until last night that my baby woke up and he was staring at my hand lol) and the quality over all is amazing. I love love love this watch. I can't believe it costed me a fraction of what it costs at the local watch store.
You won't regret it if you buy this watch, is soo pretty.
on February 19, 2013
I purchased the Invicta Women's 0481 Angel Collection,with similar band, and after a couple of weeks wear, the band discolors to black in several spots. Cleaning with regular soap and water, and other cleaning products (as per Invicta's advice) does not work. Invicta also advised buying another wrist band for $30 each time it discolors. (The wristband is not covered by the warranty of course.) What is more frustrating is the fact Invicta is aware of the problem but does not provide any other support by way of offering even a partial credit towards a different watch (different band of course.) The customer/product services handling of this issue has been a great disappointment, especially when we are alledgedly talking about a "Swiss" watch manufacturer. No more Invicta products for me.
on November 22, 2011
My boyfriend gave this to me and I find it really nice. For the color...I think it will be much better if they used pearly white instead of just plain white.

I have a slim wrist also so I find it big for me but I still find it awesome though. :)
review image
on September 21, 2013
I don't know why but the band is turning green. I try to cleaning with diferents product but the green color don't go away. I don't recoment this wacht.
on February 20, 2014
The quality did not reflect Invicta's standards I associate with the brand. These seem to be CHEAP knock offs for the mass market.
on November 5, 2013
She loves it!
The white band does get dirty easily as many people here have stated in reviews.
But if you go to The Dollar Store and pick up that cheap ($1.00) cleaner called Awesome spay cleaner & degreaser it will clean it up almost perfectly with little to no scrubbing!
I was leery of buying this watch because of all of the negative reviews about the band but I sure am glad I did!
So Mama's happy, everyone's happy!
on October 28, 2013
Real nice watch. Its still working after 6 months, and my wife loves it. Just dont wear any new denim jackets over it. For some reason, it will bleed onto the strap and wont come off.
on March 21, 2011
Was looking for a whimsical large faced watch. Found it in the Invicta Angel Collection. Cute and Comfortable. I work as a EMT so this watch gets a workout. Handles my multiple handwashings and still looks and runs GREAT!
on May 29, 2014
The watch looked cheap. The reason is, the band is polyurethane instead of Rubber or Silicone. If the band was made of anything but polyurethane, it would be a really nice watch for the money. I sent it back since I do not like cheap looking watches.
on May 26, 2014
But the plastic band got so dirty the first time I wore it. I love this and wish it weren't the case. If you have time to clean the band, then it's a great watch for you. And, as always, an amazing price from Amazon!