5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for wearing or weilding!
This watch looks awsome! The black/blue dial looks better in person than in photos!
The only unexpected thing was its weight. First time I picked it up I was suprised by the solid feeling this watch has.
Trust me, if you find your self in an unanticipated self-defense situation, I pitty the sole that gets this watch slammed up side their head!
Published 23 months ago by Jaris Detroye

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISSAPOINTED
Published on August 12, 2011 by TrackerLSI

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISSAPOINTED, August 12, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0518 Russian Diver Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Watch (Watch)
I was looking forward to receiving this watch for my birthday and was excited when my wife gave it to me. I already own 8 Invicta watches and have a Russian Diver in my collection and have had no issues with any of the watches. When I tried to unscrew the canteen top to set the time, the watch stem came out of the watch. This was very disappointing and a bit of an embarrassment because it happened in front of a bunch of my friends. The reason why I'm giving this purchase two stars is because Amazon makes it extremely easy to return purchases. But unfortunately, I had to return the watch and I'm a bit hesitant about purchasing the same model from Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for wearing or weilding!, May 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Stunning, October 16, 2013
This was my first time I ever bought an Invicta watch for my boyfriend. He was so ecstatic when he saw this watch and placed it on his wrist! He has taken it snorkeling in key west and never had a problem with it. He has swam ten feet into the coral reefs and always looked at his time piece to see if it was still ticking and of course did not have any problem telling the time. This watch is very heavy duty and also can take a beating thanks to the gun metal plating which sustains the watch from ever getting a scratch! The Cantina keeps the dial from ever getting in which is very useful for him and Invicta has been very helpful in giving him a 5 year warranty for his watch when he needed help online to register his watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars pictures don't do these watches justice. heavy 50mm case high def/3d chronograph face w/luminous markers royalty captured, May 26, 2013
~dodge "~dodge111" (westland,usa (somewhere off i-5 corridor)) - See all my reviews
bought this after days of looking @ swiss inspired chronographs. the day i happened upon this invicta time piece it was priced @ a 119$ w/shipping & tax was just 133$, but would gladly of payed more for this watch. that amount of care & protective plastic was impressive. great texture & tactile gift boxed, but would prefer any other color than sunburst yellow. fortunately it doesn't affect function @ all. down side/ the 10th second stop watch only reads til 30 seconds from then out it's only to the second. no longer to the 10th of a second. not sure why other than limitations of the selected engine to drive the mechanism it ceases to keep 10ths. being the biggest disappointment speaks volumes regarding the quality & value i feel i've acquired. will most likely cut the little chain off the crown. wish it had the option of removing little chain w/out damaging but can easily get little link replaced if i ever decide i want to put the leash back on
would buy again & will probably own more than just one invicta. outstanding value & appeal for under 140$

5.0 out of 5 stars I Wear It Everyday!, October 9, 2012
This watch is awesome and the second in my collection. I love the size, style and color. Although it did take some getting use to now I feel naked if I forget it. My only disappointment is I see it's now priced $25 cheaper than I paid, but that's okay because it was worth every penny. I am now actively searching for my 3rd Invicta and probably will purchase the Invicta 8 capacity watch storage case because I plan is to fill it and maybe a second one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, March 6, 2014
Perfect! I got this as a gift for my boyfriend. He had been eyeing it for a while. He was so excited when I gave it to him. He loves the fit. it's a little heavy to me, but he doesn't have a problem with the weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my sons 21st...., October 21, 2013
My son loved this watch. He stated all his friends are wearing the G-SHOCK, but he liked this watch much more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care of the polyurethane strap, October 20, 2013
AK47 (Singapore) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful watch and I have no issues with it's overall look and design. However, the main irk that I have with the watch is concerning it's strap, which is why I only gave it three stars.

The black polyurethane strap with the stainless steel barrel inserts just snap into two after I stored the watch for about 1 month. This is despite the fact that I ensure that the watch was stored in a proper watch holder/container. A similar replacement strap cost about $40 from Invicta - sans delivery charges.

Beyond the issue with the strap, this is really a BIG and beautiful watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty looking watch, June 12, 2013
Bob (Missouri) - See all my reviews
I like this watch because it is different than anything I have yet to own. It's big and heavy so it's not something you would want to wear 24/7. I tried to but ended wearing it on occasion. So when I go out on the town, it's the black and blue Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Review, February 17, 2013
Looks great,fits great and was priced right. This is my 3rd Invicta and I am never disappointed with the overall value!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›