4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 0610 Wildflower/Diamond Chronograph Watch
Published on December 21, 2010 by CanadianGirl

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY INVICTA
Published 11 months ago by rcapen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 0610 Wildflower/Diamond Chronograph Watch, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0610 Wildflower Collection Diamond Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I just received this watch today, arrived in a very reasonable amount of time (shipped to Canada). I loved this watch the instant I opened the box, the blue mother of pearl face is quite nice, even neater when it catches the light and you can see the green/purple/pink tones. I thought it was going to be larger than what I expected but found that it is the same size as my regular old Timex watch. I have small wrists but I find that this watch is just fine, not too overpowering on the wrist. It is a heavier watch though. The good thing is, it can be sized (not in the description above). I had 5 links removed but think I will go back and have one more removed as the tighter it is the less you can feel the weight of it. The think the only negative thing I could say is I agree with the reviews other people have written about similar Invicta watches, the diamonds are quite small but that wasn't really a big deal to me. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and definitely at a very good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, very reasonable price, December 22, 2010
This watch is very beautiful and well made. The mother of pearl face and the diamond studded bezel is just stunning. As indicated in the other review, the diamonds are quite small, but that is to be expected given the price of the watch. I would be afraid to wear a watch with much larger diamonds anyway.

The instructions that came with the watch have instructions for all of the different kinds of watches that Invicta makes. Given that, I was having some difficulty determining which set of instructions to follow. I was easily able to correct the time and date, but was having trouble trying to set the actual day of the week. I'm sure I will figure that out though.

As indicated in the item description, you get a free upgrade to the premium/platinum warranty, which is for 5 years total. You do have to register the watch on Invicta's website to get this warranty extension, and you must do so within 30 days of purchase.

I'm very pleased with this watch, to the point that I have purchased two other Invicta watches recently.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY INVICTA, December 4, 2013
is a nice looking watch BUT after 6 mo. it stopped keeping the right time. The extended warranty said send it back with $20.00 for return shipping when I called them and sent it in with the $20.00 check one month later I called to see where the watch is and they said I had to pay another $9.00 so they can send it out and they were nasty about it ( they were holding it for a month before I found out they wanted another 9 bucks), I told them my warranty card said I only had to pay $20.00 return fee. I fought with them and got the return fee at the 20 bucks. Then they said it would take 3 months to repair WELL IT TOOK OVER 5 MONTHS AND SEVERAL PHONE CALLS TO FINALLY GET MY WIFE'S WATCH BACK. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY INVIVTA AGAIN I will buy a Buliva or something like that, something that has U.S. repair service.....

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch but register your warranty!, June 28, 2013
Great looking watch. Clasp is sturdy and case seems quite resistant to scratches. I neglected to register the warranty and within a year of wearing it the watch started losing time due to "broken circuit or movement". Watch stopped working about a month later. If I had registered the warranty the repair would have been covered, but the repair cost with Invicta was still reasonable.

**Update: I sent the watch back to Invicta for the repairs back in May. It is now October, and I have yet to get my watch back. Customer service is usually a 15 minute wait on the phone, the "track a service claim" online is completely unhelpful, and information about where in the repair process the watch is seems hard to come by. Giving it 2 stars since it died within a year and getting it fixed has been a challenge. (No local jewelers would work on it).

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch!!, December 30, 2011
This watch is so beautiful! Fits perfectly on my wrist. The size is just right and the coloring in the face is absolutely gorgeous! I've had several compliments on this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice watch, December 27, 2013
Great quality. It came still in the factory anti scratch shipping film! The Wife loves it. diamonds are not that big but thats ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, May 28, 2011
I just received this watch and it is beautiful. The instructions included are now just for this model and it was super easy to set the watch. The extended 5 year warranty went through on the Invicta website with no problems. My only issue is the band is too long. I don't have particularly slim wrists, but I am going to have to have a couple of links removed. It is worth it though, the watch is a beautiful piece!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Died within 12 months, March 23, 2013
I waited for the price to come down for months on this Invicta Wildflower watch-when it came I was so excited. LOVED how it looked. VERY disappointed when it stopped working within the first 9 months. I thought it was just the battery and months later finally had it with me when I passed a jewelry store to get the battery replaced. But, it was the battery. Guy said it was the movement and will cost $65 to fix. Not happy at all. Hard to believe the original retail is $695 on something that died that quickly. Not impressed and leery about buying Invicta again. But I love the style!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, September 26, 2011
I wasn't sure about the colored face on this watch when I saw it online--I wanted a white face originally. But I took a chance on this one and am glad I did. It is a very pretty piece, and the color actually makes it appear more expensive. The band is nice, feels solid, easy to open and close. The "diamonds" around the face are barely noticeable, but I wasn't looking for sparkle so that doesn't bother me. Really great watch for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, January 26, 2014
I have a very small wrist so had to take many links out, but it fits perfect and is very unique with the blue mother of pearl face. Sometimes the chronograph watches have dials too large for my wrist, but for the price and look, took a chance on this one. Not disappointed!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›