5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
I was very impressed with this watch, it is very heavy as well. I weighed it out at 14 ounces. So if you do not like having weight on your wrist do not get this because it is heavy!

BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WATCH TO ANYONE.
Published on April 18, 2012 by Joey C

3.0 out of 5 stars Crystal
Beautiful, large watch. Keeps accurate time and provides you with other amenities. However, the crystal proved to be a little weak in that it took a one time accidental running into a door jamb as I walked into a home. The crystal cracked and ruined my otherwise excellent watch. Any ideas where to get the watch serviced?
Published on July 23, 2012 by El Viejito

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0619 II Collection Chronograph Gold Dial 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WATCH TO ANYONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, April 1, 2013
I have recieved morte compliments on this watch than any other purchase i have ever made on amazon. It is very heavy and you can tell the quality is good after toying with all of the gadgets for a while. I will def be recommending this watch to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, March 30, 2013
Nice watch but....wore for a few days and noticed that I already scraped off some of the gold plating on the band. Looks great and works great but need a new or more durable band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cha0-ching!, September 14, 2012
Very impressed by this timepiece. It seems to be very well made and I've gotten several compliments on it already.

A very good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, July 9, 2012
Just got this watch in today, sooo excited. First of all the shipping was really fast, it said that i would get it on Wednesday however i got it today which is Monday. It looks alot better in person, if you fall in love with it here its even better in real life! The watch is a very heavy piece so if you like big, chunky, heavy watches you'll probably really enjoy this one. I love the fact that it looks like a very expensive watch but you dont need to spend a fortune on it. I know that this is a mens watch and even though i am a female i got it anyway beacuse i love that big, oversized boyfriend watch. All in all im really happy with my purchase, cant wait to go get it sized tomorrow! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this gold invicta watch…very nice timepiece for the price can't beat it!!, July 4, 2014
Must have watch for your collection…I owned plenty of silver and gold watches but this by far receives a lot of compliments. Watch is heavy and seems to me very sturdy it's an everyday for me. I'm pretty tough on all my stuff and it's holding up pretty good. I would recommend this watch 110%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had bought another like it, June 22, 2014
This watch gets all the holler everyone raves about it! everywhere i go at work out to dinner Church
Its loved by more than me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, April 2, 2014
I was unsure of the gold contrasting face but when I got it, I thought it was one of the most beautiful watches. The picture does not do it justice! Has a solid gold look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi fashion look, April 27, 2013
The watch looks like it is worth several thousand dollars. Wearing nicer cloths the watch fits the look and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "EYE CATCHER"!!, April 24, 2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS WATCH. For the price and look its an awesome addition to my collection,
I would recommend any watch lover to add this GOLD MASTERPIECE to their collection.