4.0 out of 5 stars good value for the money
I wanted a dive watch that looks sporty and got just that. The watch is very good quality and looks great. I've gotten a few nice comments on this watch. The only negative thing I can say about the watch is that the crown is rather large and gets snagged on my pants pocket sometimes while I'm reaching for keys or money. This pulls the crown out and screws up the time...
Published on July 7, 2011 by skeptical hippo

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED
TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED. The long second hand would get stuck for about 5-6 seconds at the 32 second mark, then continue and do the same at the 41 second mark, this happened after the third day of receiving it, otherwise I liked the very sharp looking watch.
Published on July 8, 2012 by Jose

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...NICE!, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0620 II Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This is the best Invicta watch I have purchased so far. I have 4 Invicta watches and this one is worth much more than the price states. I have had it for a couple months now and it hasn't skipped a beat...perfect time, plenty of compliments, great movement and looks like a $1,000 watch!

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, July 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Men's watch, June 21, 2011
Very attractive watch! Bought it as an anniversary gift for my husband thinking he would only wear it a few times a year but he has been wearing it almost every time we go out. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star because its only been a month so if this watch last for years to come then Invicta will have a new customer and yes I would definitely recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok ever day wear watch, October 12, 2014
Not a lot can be said here the movements are precise it looks nice and it's great to wear everyday I would not buy it again though the crown pops out if I reach in my pocket would have been much better had the crown screwed down but again it's 75.00 not a tag huer other than that it's going strong for 5 months now only other thing I don't like it appears to have finger print on inside of crystal I would buy a citizen or Sekio next time and pay for the higher quality

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS!!!, January 31, 2014
The watch is pretty, but weeks after wear, the face became foggy, as if water was getting into it. (The watch was never worn in any water.) Invicta wanted to charge a good amount of money to "look at it" so we decided against sending it off. 10 months after purchase, the battery seemed to be sluggish. Took the watch to a local jeweler to change the battery and when the jeweler opened the watch, he saw that the battery was leaking, which caused significant damage/corrosion to the dials, band & watch face. I am currently on hold to speak to an Invicta Service Rep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, November 10, 2013
Love this watch. It has a good weight. I get lots of compliments on the watch. easy to adjust the band. keeps good time. The watch looks and feels like it should cost many times more than what I paid for it. If your looking for an everyday watch that looks great, this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big blue face, May 8, 2013
Kihlen "kine" (Saltrod, Saltrod, NO) - See all my reviews
My husband loved this beautiful watch. The silver color going very well with the watches blue face.
But remember the watch is quite big.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't beat this deal, May 2, 2013
i love this watch. it's classy and looks better than it does on this picture. i get lots of compliments on it. i can't believe this watch was so affordible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, April 30, 2013
This watch is very good quality. For the money I would say that it is a very good value. Word.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, April 22, 2013
michomeow (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
My wife bought this for me for our anniversary. I really love it! The watch band is a lot nicer in person and the blue color is brighter than it looks in the pictures. It has a stop watch feature that I like using. It also has the date and you can tell the time at night. It feels like an expensive and good quality watch. The only complaint I might have is that the second hand is on one of the little dials. The big second hand is actually for the stop watch feature but I don't mind it too much. It's a great watch!

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›