Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2011
I wanted a dive watch that looks sporty and got just that. The watch is very good quality and looks great. I've gotten a few nice comments on this watch. The only negative thing I can say about the watch is that the crown is rather large and gets snagged on my pants pocket sometimes while I'm reaching for keys or money. This pulls the crown out and screws up the time. It's a petty thing, but if the crown were a tad smaller it would be better. Also, the bracelet is made from a good material, but it squeeks. A little lubricant will fix this. Overall, this was a great value and I intend to buy other Invicta watches.
on May 8, 2011
The Invicta Watch Company has made a superb, and magnificently crafted work of art for the wrist. Never have I imagined owning such a time-keeping masterpiece that is not only functional, water resistant, but a joy to behold every time I look at it. Compliments from others are bountiful when they look upon this modern treasure. I've started collecting Invicta Watches for their craftsmanship and extraordinary beauty. If you appreciate beauty, you will love this watch!
on July 7, 2015
The rotating dial does not line up with the watch face. Poor build quality. As you can see in the picture, the centermost position for the dial is perhaps a millimeter off to the left. This might not seem like a big deal, but it has irritated me ever since I got this watch almost a year ago.
review image
on January 17, 2013
The watch arrived ahead of estimate from Amazon. I was first impressed by the packaging from Invicta. A substantial, yellow presentation box which opened to reveal a carefully packaged and protected watch. It actually took me a few minutes to remove all of the protective "cling" plastic that covered the crystal, the watch back and even the bracelet. At first I thought the bracelet felt a little cheap until I realized it was shrink-wrapped plastic I was feeling. The case is heavy, and the back cover is nicely brushed and engraved. At 45mm diameter, the watch doesn't overwhelm a more slender wrist. It certainly can't be considered small, but it definitely doesn't come off as gaudy or "hey, look at my big watch"! However, the crystal, blue face and jewel-like appearance of the bezel have definitely elicited notice and positive comments. Definitely more impressive in person than in the photos. The chronograph functions make the watch visually interesting and technical-looking without being too "busy". Since setting the watch two weeks ago, it seems to have kept time accurately. I haven't gotten it wet yet, so I cannot vouch for it's water resistance performance. I haven't experienced the crown getting pulled out inadvertantly, as some comments have indicated - the retention seems solid enough. The watch bracelet was easy to size correctly at home, helped by the direction indicator arrows on the inside surface of the links and a cheap set of watch tools purchased through Amazon. The unidirectional bezel turns easily with a slightly metallic-sounding ratcheting function that isn't objectionable. Really, the only negative I've noticed is that the bracelet sounds a little cheap. By that I mean that it occasionally makes almost a quiet, creaking noise when the bracelet is flexed. It doesn't bother me enough to deduct a star, certainly not at the roughly $75 that I paid for a watch that looks great, feels substantial on your wrist and appears to keep good time. My first Invicta, and if this is the quality I can expect, it will not be my last.
on September 25, 2011
Watch is my daily wear. looks like omega seamaster, but at bargain price.Good size, nice dial,just a great looking watch. I have several invictas,very happy with all.
on August 23, 2012
I liked another comment that this looked like the Omega Seamaster... But at a little lower price. I love to get a bargain and love this watch!
on June 10, 2012
Bought this watch as a gift for a friend.

Look: Watch has an over-sized head than with a vibrant blue background. The watch itself looks much better in person than in the pictures. It does look like a high end watch that you can wear on a daily basis or to formal events. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the metal band. I was figuring since it was a $600 watch that was discounted to $65 that there would most certainly be a visual flaw..doesn't seem to be the case.

Functionality: The watch has the clock itself, stop timer and date on the head. I had the watch for 30 days before giving it as a gift and after the month the time was accurate..it hadn't slowed down or increased. I also tested out the timer and it was easy to use and reset.

Overall value: I gave this to a friend for his 30th birthday since he was looking to purchase a metal banded watch. He was really happy with the look and feel of the product. He didn't know that the watch was discounted and by his comments he thought that it was an expensive time piece. For the discounted value this is a great find. I ended up just ordering one for myself.
on December 6, 2012
This watch really stands out. It has a solid heavy feel. The case is not too large and the blue really pops.
on February 17, 2015
My husband loves Invicta!!! Its almost all he wears so when i saw the deal i went for it. Only problem with this watch is the stem keeps coming out and stopping the time. We have never had this problem before. Taking it to a jeweler to get it fixed instead of doing a return and all that. This will just be faster. Beautiful watch over all and i think this was just a fluke.
on July 24, 2012
Before i used to think these kind of watches are just hype or exaggeration but thats not the cases with Invicta. It is an eye-catching classic watch.

I have a good wrist watch of a different brand which i bought prior to purchasing Invicta, and i thought that watch was pretty good but when this arrived, gosh my old watch seems nothing in comparison to this one! This watch really stands out.

I sometimes think to myself why didn't i come to amazon to purchase such a watch which not only costs less but looks way better than my old watch.

would highly recommend!