5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch
I got this on sale, from a discount site, before Christmas. Amazon has a good price. It was even nicer then I expected. The watch is very pretty. It's a bigger watch then I've had before but they all seem to be these days.

Published on February 9, 2011 by Sheri Fogarty

2.0 out of 5 stars Band is no good!!!! poor quality
Published on July 3, 2012 by starcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, February 9, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0688 Wildflower Collection Crystal Accented Interchangeable Strap Watch Set (Watch)

The straps are really nice. I was worried about how hard it would be to switch straps, but it's easy. Each strap has the pins already in it, so switching to another one is a breeze. I like the colors and the watch. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife LOVES this set!, March 23, 2011
I bought this for my wife for one of her aniversary gifts and she was very happy with it. She is not normally a "watch person" but she wears this one every day now. She loves the versatility that this set offers with the different colored wrist bands. It literally goes with everything!

The watch itself has just the right amount of, um, "bling" I guess, to make it girly but it is still sophisticated looking. The bands interchange with minimal effort and seem to hold securely. This is the second Invicta watch we have bought (my wife gave me a very nice 4660 Sport II for Christmas) and we are thoroughly impressed with the quality thus far.

Outstanding value on this very high quality watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch set, February 22, 2013
I was delighted to receive this item, it has the quality of an expensive watch & the bands are quality patent (gloss) leather. I am going to give you the true colors of the bands as some reviews don't seem accurate. Brown (looks burgundy at night) Tangerine (red at night) Pearl cream, pearl sea foam green & Black. They are easy to change & although at first they were a bit stiff, once I worked them in my fingers they became more rounded & softer. I would recommend this item for a gift or for yourself, I personally love it

5.0 out of 5 stars wildflower watch, April 23, 2011
I love my new watch. I love the mother of pearl face, the little heart on the face and the interchangeable bands. I really didn't need a new watch, but this one caught my eye.The price was great and the free shipping from Amazon sealed the deal. Everytime I wear it the compliments start. Only one small problem, the band is not real flexible the first few times you wear it. I can live with that. Oh yes, it is now the only watch I wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Invicta, September 14, 2013
Love this watch! I read most of the reviews and almost didn't make my purchase! This watch is so beautiful. I don't know if the watch band has changed or if it's the same one that everyone has complained about. I find that the band is cushioned not stiff! Well done and highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My truth about this watch, September 22, 2013
This is a high quality watch. Many of the other reviews complain about the quality of the bands. I did find the bands to be a bit rigid but if you bend and flex the band before wearing this will alleviate that issue. The bands soften with use. The mother of pearl face, crystal heart on the face and the size are all nice feminine touches. Invicta is a quality brand, this watch is no different. I am very pleased with this purchase and the pricing was a huge bonus.

2.0 out of 5 stars Band is no good!!!! poor quality, July 3, 2012
Thats why its on sale because nobody buying it. I thought i had a good deal when i saw it on sale. The watch is nice but the problem is the leather band its very hard made of poor quality leather. Its hard to bend. Especially if u have a small wrist like mine it hurts. It doesnt fit well bec. of the hard leather band. They should made it better. If u have a small wrist dont buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this set :(, March 24, 2011
The dial is really attractive but about the bands they are made of very low quality leather, used just once and got broken!! They are hard to bend, so the band doesn't let the watch sit well. Not recommended at all unless they improve the quality of the leather bands :(.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is awesome, September 24, 2013
You will not believe the quality for the price. I could find no store locally that could provide all the features for this low price at Amazon. It is an attractive watch and the time is easily seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch and bands, July 16, 2013
I am not a woman that likes flashy, glittery things, but my teenage daughters have been encouraging me to add a little bling to my wardrobe. I figured that a watch would be small, safe way for me to do that, which is why I chose this watch face. I didn't think the bands were anything special, but gave me options, if I needed them.
I am also a person that likes to touch things like a watch before purchasing, so I was prepared to review my purchase and return it immediately if necessary. I was more than (happily) surprised when I removed a watch box from the shipping box. When I opened the watch box, I was hooked. Great presentation! The watch arrived attached to the pearl band, and it was beautiful, even if the other bands were not available to interchange. The bands are a nice quality (though stiff), and are nice colors. Pearl, Cordovan, Pale Sage, Red and Black. The watch face is larger and heavier than my previous watch (and I am still getting used to it), but not too large. The bands are easy to change out (I am wearing my 3rd band already). My favorite color so far is the pale sage color.
I would buy again and recommend to others.
Negative - Glow in the dark hands and face dots don't glow long, so don't expect to tell time throughout the evening in a low light location.

Rate and Discover Movies