Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon February 9, 2011
I got this on sale, from a discount site, before Christmas. Amazon has a good price. It was even nicer then I expected. The watch is very pretty. It's a bigger watch then I've had before but they all seem to be these days.

The straps are really nice. I was worried about how hard it would be to switch straps, but it's easy. Each strap has the pins already in it, so switching to another one is a breeze. I like the colors and the watch. Recommended!
on February 22, 2013
I was delighted to receive this item, it has the quality of an expensive watch & the bands are quality patent (gloss) leather. I am going to give you the true colors of the bands as some reviews don't seem accurate. Brown (looks burgundy at night) Tangerine (red at night) Pearl cream, pearl sea foam green & Black. They are easy to change & although at first they were a bit stiff, once I worked them in my fingers they became more rounded & softer. I would recommend this item for a gift or for yourself, I personally love it
on March 23, 2011
I bought this for my wife for one of her aniversary gifts and she was very happy with it. She is not normally a "watch person" but she wears this one every day now. She loves the versatility that this set offers with the different colored wrist bands. It literally goes with everything!

The watch itself has just the right amount of, um, "bling" I guess, to make it girly but it is still sophisticated looking. The bands interchange with minimal effort and seem to hold securely. This is the second Invicta watch we have bought (my wife gave me a very nice 4660 Sport II for Christmas) and we are thoroughly impressed with the quality thus far.

Outstanding value on this very high quality watch!
on September 22, 2013
This is a high quality watch. Many of the other reviews complain about the quality of the bands. I did find the bands to be a bit rigid but if you bend and flex the band before wearing this will alleviate that issue. The bands soften with use. The mother of pearl face, crystal heart on the face and the size are all nice feminine touches. Invicta is a quality brand, this watch is no different. I am very pleased with this purchase and the pricing was a huge bonus.
on July 3, 2012
Thats why its on sale because nobody buying it. I thought i had a good deal when i saw it on sale. The watch is nice but the problem is the leather band its very hard made of poor quality leather. Its hard to bend. Especially if u have a small wrist like mine it hurts. It doesnt fit well bec. of the hard leather band. They should made it better. If u have a small wrist dont buy it.
on April 23, 2011
I love my new watch. I love the mother of pearl face, the little heart on the face and the interchangeable bands. I really didn't need a new watch, but this one caught my eye.The price was great and the free shipping from Amazon sealed the deal. Everytime I wear it the compliments start. Only one small problem, the band is not real flexible the first few times you wear it. I can live with that. Oh yes, it is now the only watch I wear.
on September 14, 2013
Love this watch! I read most of the reviews and almost didn't make my purchase! This watch is so beautiful. I don't know if the watch band has changed or if it's the same one that everyone has complained about. I find that the band is cushioned not stiff! Well done and highly recommended!!
on August 28, 2013
I just got this watch set, and yes, the bands are very stiff as was commented upon by reviewers who gave it a poor rating because of that. I just took a pair of round nose pliers and bent the bands back and forth, at 1/8th inch intervals along the whole length of the bands. This takes only a minute per band. Doing this "breaks in" the leather. It makes the bands supple enough for easy wear. If you find them still too stiff, repeat the procedure as often as needed to further "break in" the leather.

I have a medium-large wrist, and usually use the last or second to last hole of a watch band, but with these, I have two holes left over on the band. Because the watch has a very sturdy "feel", I think this watch will last me a life-time...but then, I still have an Omega watch that my parents gave me for HS graduation 46 years ago.

This watch is larger than I normalIy wear, but I am liking it more and more... and it makes me smile every time I see the heart.

I love the ease with which I can change the different colored bands and will surely use this watch everyday...and be stylishly coordinated. I plan to buy other 15mm color bands to further coordinate this watch.
on January 1, 2014
I wasn't sure about the watch with the changeable bands but they are very easy to change. Bands are nice quality- a little stiff at first but that was to be expected with real leather. The watch itself is pretty, feminine and not too large. Dial is easy to read. I would definitely order another Invicta watch again.

Addendum: after less than 6 months of wear, one of the loops that you tuck the watch band into have fallen off on TWO of the bands. I do wear the watch every day but not every band every day! By comparison on my cheap Timex, it takes a couple years of daily use for that little loop to fall off.
on April 18, 2016
My wife has never stopped using this watch. It is one of her favorites and has been for years, great buy! It has interchangeable bands that are great quality. When she first bought them, they were still and strait, so she used her hairdrying to warm them up, then wraped them in a c shape to bend (she has small wrists- otherwise you probably would not have to deal with this). I also bought her another set, so she has 8 bands to interchange in all.