5.0 out of 5 stars My third Invicta!
Published on May 14, 2011 by Parront

3.0 out of 5 stars color in picture is not accurate
The green color of the bezel is accurate. The strap is much, much brighter. In the picture, the bezel and strap match perfectly. In reality the band is a screamingly bright, neon green and the bezel is a creamy muted "margarita" green. It definitely doesn't match.

The quality seems very nice, the box is huge -- a big white wooden box.

I am returning...
Published on January 27, 2011 by Katie

3.0 out of 5 stars color in picture is not accurate, January 27, 2011
Katie "finzup-kt" (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0697 Angel Collection Stainless Steel Lime Green Polyurethane Watch (Watch)

The quality seems very nice, the box is huge -- a big white wooden box.

I am returning the watch so I cannot comment on durability, etc

5.0 out of 5 stars My third Invicta!, May 14, 2011
Parront (Orange County, Ca.) - See all my reviews
I love this watch. I got it with the the additional discount for a total of $39.95. I own two other Invicta watches that were much more expensive. This watch has the quality of the others and is a fun watch to wear. The band and bezel are slightly different shades. The bezel is more yellow green than the band. If you're looking for a dressy watch, this isn't it! It is a great casual anyday watch however. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 29, 2013
I love everything about this watch!! It feels great on my wrist and it matches my company color perfectly! Definitely recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, April 4, 2013
Perfect watch for my daughter for school. The first one was stolen, why? because it's such a great color and good looking watch. the best thing is it was so cheap and easy to replace. A great find and such fantastic value for a great quality watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, February 26, 2013
Gorgeous color and beautiful watch, give it as a gift to a family member and they are still using it to this day.

5.0 out of 5 stars good one, December 27, 2012
miguel. B (caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
the pictures dont do justice to this watch, right size, great look, great quality and not heavy at all, 100% recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large and chunky, December 14, 2012
Merikay Patterson (OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA, US) - See all my reviews
It was larger than I expected. Love the color. I love chartreuse and lime green. This watch fits the bill. Price on Black Friday was great. I would recomend this watch to anyone who wants a sporty/chunky/silicone type watch. Very popular now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch for wife, October 21, 2012
I purchased several of these watches for my wife in different colors so she could change back and forth to match what she was wearing to the gym.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot, October 6, 2012
Good color, solid feel watch (does not look and feel cheap). The wrist band is a bit too rubbery feeling but does not detract too much overall. Stylish. Got several compliments. I would buy another color. Only had it for a couple weeks so I'm not sure about its longevity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, October 6, 2012
I am very pleased with this purchase. It is the perfect splash of color to add to any outfit. I must say it it much brighter in person. I love it!!!!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies