Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2013
This watch looks and feels great. This is my 3rd Invicta watch and my personal favorite. The watch is very lightweight but still feels sturdy, made of polyurethane it is very light, sometimes I forget I have a watch on. I have received many compliments. Size and feel are perfect!!
review image
on December 28, 2010
My wife loves this watch. The strap is a softer type plastic than usual and fits her wrist well. She gets lots of compliments, and it is a great work watch as she can wash her hands without worrying about causing the watch problems.
on August 31, 2011
This is just a beautiful watch. So comfortable to wear you will forget you have it on. It looks very, very expensive and well made.

I can't say enough good things about this watch, I can wash my hands, give my horses a bath, etc without worrying about water causing a problem.

I love this watch, get it girls, you won't be disappointed.
on March 26, 2013
This was a wonderful graduation gift for my daughter. She loves it. It arrived on time for her graduation. She is a nurse and did not want to use it for work because it was so nice. I think I will get me one too.
on November 24, 2014
I love invicta watches and kind of collect them. This one didn't get a 5 star because if you have any problems reading you will need your glasses to see the second hand. I bought this to wear at my job as a nurse and I can not see the second hand even with my corrective contacts in. I have to put on my magnifiers to see. Disappointed.
on May 6, 2014
I have been looking around for the right watch for quite a while. I happened to browse on Amazon and came across this watch. I am so glad that I went ahead and ordered it. The band is very comfortable, and the colors just POP! Very flashy yet classy watch. Came in a large, very nice box. Happy Mother's Day to me :)
on March 12, 2014
Nice watch noted in original invicta case and brand new....love love love it....coworkers in awe so thx u for it
on January 10, 2013
Bought this watch for my partner & she loves it. It is Light weight & the sizing is good not to big or to small just the right size to be able to see the numbers clearly, the band is great too, nice & soft. So a 10/10 for the price & style.
on March 20, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife as a present. I was really surprised. It looks so so so nice on her wrist. The watch looks sharp and solid. I am really satisfied with this purchase and I can truly recommend that.
on November 23, 2014
I give it 5 stars quick shipping :) my favorite part especially wen your bed ridden and can't go to stores. Watch is light weight. Stylish this will definatly be my Evey day watch. Happy with my purchase. Read reviews and also based my desion on that.