Invicta Women's 0726 Angel Collection Diamond Accented Ceramic Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss Quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; Shiny white ceramic case and bracelet
- Silver tone second hand
- White dial with blue metallic hands and silver tone roman numerals; Luminous; 12 white diamonds set on bezel; Stainless steel crown
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
A gorgeous diamond-accented timepiece with a remarkably crisp presentation, the Invicta Women's Angel Collection Diamond Accented Ceramic Watch stands head and shoulders above the competition. A shiny white ceramic case and bracelet cradle a lovely silver-toned bezel encrusted with diamond accents to create a watch that you won't soon forget.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004WMMDUC
- Item model number: 0726
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case diameter||32 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1) Your reaction to this watch is going to be based on the white ceramic band, as that's what makes this watch unique. Black ceramic bands are still relatively unusual, and this is the first white ceramic on a watch I've seen. It's very distinctive, and it looks much nicer in person than online, as the online images are usually against a white background. Also, as ceramic bracelets go, this one is pretty delicate.
2) While my friend has a pale complexion and she loves this watch, I think that it would look its best on someone with a darker complexion, as the white would stand out. Having said that, this watch will definitely draw attention to itself, as it's really unusual looking.
3) Forget the "12 diamonds" as no one looking at this watch will see them: The bezel is stainless steel and all around it are little "dots" (I can't think of a better term). And I accept that interspersed at each hour amidst the dots are tiny diamonds, but they're small enough that you'll never notice that they're not just more dots. This, by the way, is not a negative as I think that obvious diamonds might have made this watch look too over-the-top.
4) The watch is somewhat thick, which is typically Invicta, and it's OK, but I think that had they managed to make it about 1/3 thinner than it is, it would look even better, especially given that the bracelet is more delicate-appearing.
5) The hands are blue (sort of a metallic turqoise) and that touch of color is nice. It's subtle, but it works.Read more ›
*It's attractive, in a hip-hop sort of way; gets a lot of attention.
*Numbers on the dial are nice and big, easy-to-read.
*The hands (but not the numbers) have a phosphorescent coating that enables reading time in the dark.
*It is easy to set.
*The watch keeps good time.
*It's proven, under light testing, to be water resistant.
*White ceramic watch band easily gets dirty, and is hard to clean.
*Feels very heavy on the wrist, and makes the wrist sweat especially in warm weather.
Summary: This watch is a good value at the sale price. It's stylish, fun, easy to use and read. Be prepared for its heft and how easy it is to get the band soiled.
woman, 32 years old.
The ceramic band measures 5/8" wide and I didn't measure the length, but I have an average size wrist and I had the jewelry store remove 4 links for me and it now fits comfortably. The watch dangled way down onto my hand before the links were removed. Yes, it's fairly heavy, but once the links are removed to fit, it feels just fine, and as hot as it's been, the ceramic band feels cool to the touch while being worn.
The watch face itself measures 1-1/4" in diameter, and there are VERY TINY diamond chips at each hour. Frankly, they should have left the "diamonds" out as you can't even see them sparkle outdoors on a sunny day, they are THAT small.
The turquoise hands glow in the dark, but that is all that glows. They are large enough to easily be seen in total darkness.
The watch face is silvertone metal with a narrow ring of mother-of-pearl on the inside of the crystal with fairly large Roman numerals as well as the Invicta symbol in silvertone. The watch hands and the word "Angel" are a pretty turquoise color.
Stainless steel backing and 4 screws to un-do when the battery needs replacement.
Very happy with this. 5 stars!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought the watch for my niece. She loves the watch. I'm very pleased, beautiful watch.Published 19 months ago by kaatgirl
Beautifull but the diamond not shining very much
But the color good
Its good to be a gift for who you love
This watch is beautiful! I do have many watches and have been looking for just the right ceramic in white. This is understated and classic. The size is just right. Read morePublished on September 30, 2012 by J. Baron
I have had many watches in my 74 years, but like this one the best. Maybe it is just because I am 74!
It is trendy - beautiful - top of the line - new - different ! Read more
Band too big. Clasp broked few times used.
I like style and large letters easy to read time. nice looking watch.
I purchased this watch on a lightning deal around the week of Mother's day. It was around $80 or so, and was definitely worth it for the price. It's a pretty watch. Read morePublished on June 1, 2012 by Luella
This was supposed to be a Mother's Day gift for my wife. I was excited because it looked awesome in the online pictures. Read morePublished on May 13, 2012 by CDS
Splendid watch, it's much prettier on hand and fits small wrist. The numbers on the dial are easy to read, and the ceramic band feels expensive. Read morePublished on April 23, 2012 by SylviaG
I love it looks great on. And, looks great for any occasion. I do recommended does not look cheap the diamonds are a great touch to the watch.Published on November 19, 2011 by sandy G