Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 0822 Reserve Chronograph Mother of Pearl Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 21, 2015
I purchased this watch as a gift for my brother nine months ago. Like another poster, my brother wore this watch on special occasions. The steel casing plate that covers the sides of the watch "arms" (and shields the wrist pins) broke off of the outside of this watch case. This caused the watch band to separate from the actual mechanical face of the watch. The band itself did not break; no links broke; the pin holding the watchband to the body of the watch face did not break... rather the outside casing arm cover of the actual watch broke!!! The "warranty" Invicta has on their watches state the BAND is not covered, however nowhere can we find where the outside casing arm covers of the actual watch is/isn't covered by the warranty!! Is that part of the watch or the band? Is it a manufacturing flaw? My brother has called Invicta on three occasions and has been told: 1) the damage is NOT covered; 2) the damage IS covered, and 3) the agent had no clue what we were talking about!!! WTH??? So do we send the watch back? Do we throw it away? Should we write the CEO? Should we post to social media? Any advice?
on July 11, 2014
It ROCKS!!! If you're a small guy this watch will swallow your wrist. Otherwise it's stylish, sharp, classy, captivating........ You get the drift. Compliments all day! :)
on March 3, 2016
I saw this watch, really hadn't even considered buying it the price was so good I couldn't pass it up. One of thee nicest watches I've ever put on my wrist. It's so awesome(arrived brand NEW in the famous Invicta mummy wrap), wear it with a nice bracelet I am REAL DEAL bling. I could have never bought a timepiece like this locally EVER much less at that price and superior shipping, Thanks Amazon!!
on June 11, 2014
This watch is a "head turner" when I wear this watch I always get a positive compliment from someone that day when they see the watch on my wrist.
on August 13, 2014
I got it for my son that is in the Air Force in Germany he received it he was very happy his words was " OMG is beautiful, Love it" I was happy. Very good gift, best buy for me. I'm going to buy one for my daughter and my wife. Thank you for build this jewelry of watch. Thank you Invicta.
on September 8, 2014
Recieved watch in an absolutely new condition. About the watch that is when you sweat or wash hands, the metal strap starts to stick that strong iron smell other than that watch is lovely and huge looks nice.
on January 9, 2015
5 Months after wearing this watch (only on special occasions) the band lost a screw and one of the links. Now the watch is unusable and it would cost almost 60% of the total cost of the watch to order just the band. The quality is not up to the level I am used to from Invicta. Very unsatisfied.
on June 10, 2014
I was going to buy the bolt but this reserve was a little cheaper. Funny thing its better then the bolt. Any way love the this thin
on January 15, 2016
This watch was made to attract the attention of anyone who calls themselves a watch person. The size and design are something to marvel. I like it so much that I have two. The other is gold..
on August 25, 2014
The watch is HUGE. Bought it for my brother's birthday present. He was thrilled when he opened the box, and that's putting it mildly. Great watch!