Invicta Men's 0840 I-Force Contender Chronograph White Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials; date function
- White matte dial with silver tone hands; black arabic numerals in 5 second intervals; luminous; tachymeter scale on dial
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. White dial with luminous hands. Minute markers around the outer rim. Tachymeter scale. Luminiscent hands. Date display appears at the 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 1/10th seconds, 30 minutes and 60 seconds. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant flame fusion crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 47 mm. Case thickness: 17 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters/ 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar, chronograph. Invicta Force Collection White Dial Chronograph Mens Watch IN0840.
A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Invicta timepiece has an incredible presentation on the wrist that will raise eyebrows. Known for their bold presentation and intrepid spin on the latest trends, Invicta always delivers dramatic fashion and reliable style.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 5 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B004VQGXC8
- Item model number: 0840
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||17 millimeters|
|Band width||34 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I just got it and I have to admit that this watch is a bit big. but not a problem. smaller guys might have an issue with it but this thing is great. It's solid, swiss movement, and the band is sharp. the face tachymeter and numbers are raised from the back drop giving a 3d crafty look. very sharp watch. Probably more of a going out/weekend watch but very sharp indeed. It's not a "wrist clock" so don't think it's large in diameter. mostly the profile is where the size is but the way the band continues the angle it makes it a very handsome watch. I already got 3 compliments and its my first day wearing it.