5.0 out of 5 stars Great intro to big faced watches
Published on December 1, 2010 by DP In Michigan

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but shame about the quality
Bought this watch and wished i'd bought a casio. I have hardly warn it, but the so called crystal galss scarted all too easily and the second habd has now fallen off. What a shame as it looks nice. I will be sending this back under guarantee.
Published on June 18, 2011 by Mr. Colin P. Wells

5.0 out of 5 stars Great intro to big faced watches, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0857 II Collection Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch (Watch)
Ordered this watch on black Friday as a xmas gift for myself. I was nervous about the size of the watch but after trying it on, I am glad I ordered it. It is a beautiful watch, especially at the price I paid ($60). This is a great watch if you want to try out a large faced watch, as it is not as thick as many of the other Invictas, but still impressive. My only problem is that my kids have now hidden the watch, and will make me wait til xmas before I can wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, solid watch for a good price, January 2, 2011
I bought one of these for myself - got a "Black Friday" deal and couldn't pass on the price. The watch is very stylish and well built. I get compliments on it whenever I wear it so far. One friend liked it so much that I purchased a second one (not on sale by that time, but still at a good price) and gave it to him as a Christmas gift. If you want a solid, nicely-styled watch without breaking the bank, this Invicta would be a great choice. One note: Many of the Invicta watches have really huge faces. That's great for big guys, but this particular watch face, while still large, is scaled to look good on a normal-sized guy's wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why I wear a Invicta Watch, June 18, 2011
Upon opening the box and seeing my Invicta watch for the first time. I was amazed by the visual quality of it. When I tried it on and seen the thick leather band that fitted my wrist perfectly with just enough holes either side. You may not think that this is a big deal. But to me comfort is every thing. So the large black face with easy to read white tritnite luminous hands and markers make reading the time in pitch black easy. Also in the box was an easy to read and understand, instructions. This was in a 30 page manual so there was a lot of setting you could choose. I suppose I should tell about the watch; Classic, precise and when it's on your wrist Impressive. I bought this watch Via Amazon.com and would recommend it to you at twice the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, September 26, 2013
The build quality of the watch is great. very.For the price you cant beat it. It doesn't look cheap in any way and if I wouldn't have known the price,

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks expensive!, August 1, 2013
I had originally ordered another model. It was 48mm in diameter and too large for my wrist. This one is 44mm in diameter and fits well. The return process was easily handled and I was surprised that I didn't even have to pay the postage. All in all, a smooth experience. I' very happy with the product. Amazon is the best!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good color mixture, June 10, 2013
Hi
I bought this watch cuz it contain a good color mixture . Nice on hand even big slightly,
also have a perfect reading in the dark
but the dates are difficult to read , too small scale , I don't know why??!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch!!!, December 28, 2010
Great Watch... Been using for couple of weeks now... no complaints...
I really love this watch for the price I have paid..

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily, December 5, 2010
I also got this watch on Black Friday as teh $60 deal. I bought this as a daily wearer and so far it's been great. It's light, stylish and of course has invictas craftsmanship. it's by far not the top of the line invicta, but a very nice watch to wear everyday. don't have to worry about it getting scratched or anything, it seems to be very durable. i am not big on the band and the red stitching, but it is ok. it does have a nice size face, and comes off as a decent looking time piece. i look forward to putting it through the ringer! I give it 5 stars for the value mostly, it's not a refined piece by far. but it does have some style and durable at a great price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but shame about the quality, June 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, August 20, 2011
Got this watch almost a year ago, it's been great. It was my first Invicta and it won't be my last. My only complaint is the band length, I wish they made them bigger. Who makes huge watches with tiny-girlyman-wrist-sized bands? Anyway, great watch, short band.

Invicta Men's 0857 II Collection Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch
$395.00 $109.99
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies