4.0 out of 5 stars Subaqua, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 0917 Subaqua Reserve Chronograph Gold Dial Black Polyurethane Watch (Watch)
I got this watch as a gift from a very good friend a little over a year ago. The other day I was looking at it and noticed the "T" was missing from the word Invicta. So I called Amazon to ask them if I could send it back to them since it was defective and they politely said that it was pass their return time frame. So I contacted Invicta which in turn told me to send the watch into them since it had a 5 year warranty. I also had to send them a check for $28.00 dollars to cover shipping and handling. I sent the watch out with UPS on the 28th of February. I called a week later to see if they had gotten my watch and if had made any decision on it. Invicta's customer service told me to call back in another week. I called back today and after a long run around I was told they had my watch, but it was still being evaluated and that I could call them back on Friday to find out what they will do. They will either replace the watch if they have them in stock or send it to Switzerland to have it completely taken apart to replace the dial face. Wow, I would rather them replace the watch than to have to send it back to Switzerland to have it repair. If they repair it I will not have my watch for quite a few months. Oh well what can I do about that? My friends told me that the watch is worth more with the defected name, but I think not. When you pay that kind of money for a product you want it right. I still like the Invicta line of watch, but you need to know that their warranty service will cost you and will take a while to have it repaired. This also goes for replacing the battery. If you take your Invicta to another shop to have even the battery replaced it will VOID the warranty. If you send your watch into Invicta to have the battery replaced it will cost you $10.00 dollars for the battery and $28.00 dollars for their shipping and handling to send it back to you. I hope this review will help someone to make the right decision about purchasing a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great surprise, February 7, 2013
Love this watch. It is exactly as pictured and described in the specification. It works well and was at a great price. I would highly recommend this watch but maybe not the exact one as I wish to be the only one I know with it. Thanks for a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cost benefit, February 11, 2014
Nice watch with great finish, material quality and good price.

Arrived at the estimated time.

Liked the product recommend

I got to know the brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, March 20, 2013
Thanks Amazon for a good service , thank u Invicta for making this beatiful watches , i receive mine in perfect conditions and running it great thank u so much ,i love it