on August 23, 2012
Verified Purchase
This watch is beautiful. I've wanted a larger statement watch for a while and received this as an anniversary gift. I've never had a large watch before and underestimated how 'top heavy' it is. I love it! The blue cabochon stem is perfect. It's got just the right amount of gold on it to serve as a transition piece between gold and silver jewelry. The hands are glow-in-the-dark, which was a nice surprise. The face is a brushed steel, almost mother-of-pearl looking and very pretty. The clasp takes some getting used to, but I had to get rid of my last watch because it kept getting snagged on things and unhooking, which I'll never have with this watch because the clasp is hidden under the bracelet links.

UPDATE: Now 18 months later, the watch has broken twice and is in the shop again. Not sure I'm willing to continue pumping money into a mediocre watch that may continue to break. The stem pins keep snapping and you can't just put a new one in, it has to be sent out to a master watch maker to extract the broken off bits inside the links and put a new pin in.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 7, 2012
I LOVE this watch !!! I looked for at least two months before buying this watch. Besides being absolutely stunning to look at its keeps perfect time. This watch looks like the $895.00 it can retail for. It has exquisite detail and is very comfortable to wear. I have received compliments everywhere I go. The diamonds are not to flashy but still noticeable especially in the sunlight. The arms take in the sun and glow beautifully at night or in the dark. The conchibon on the watch stem is so beautiful and adds a special look to the watch overall.

This listing on Amazon is the best deal. I looked for several months and even went to my local jeweler and this is by far the best price. The watch is so much more beautiful in person you will simply love it too.
Thank you Endless at Amazon for a great deal on this gorgeous watch.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again