Most helpful positive review
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful
Nice for the price
on February 20, 2012
The set comes in a large black wooden box containing a watch and 4 interchangeable camo-straps.
Take a note:
1) The straps are thick and says "leather", but have cheap feel, and I'm not sure about their durability and longevity. At least, you'll have not one strap, but set of four...
2) Each strap in this set has special pins with the "quick-change" feature. This allow you to easily interchange straps by yourself, using your fingers only, without any special tools, and no need to visit watch service or jeweler. Convenient! If you have any other watches with 26mm lugs, you can use these straps also.
3) The watch is in classic Lupah style, and appears in trendy black color. I suppose that trend will last for few more years for sure.
4) The watch size is quite large (it is 46mm without lugs), nevertheless the shape and weight are comfortable. That model is definetely not the bulkiest and heaviest Invicta around ;)
5) Very nice detail about the watch: in darkness the luminiscent arrows and numbers glow in bright BLUE color. That is really cool and different from that common "greenish-white" color lume you usually see on other watches.
Can I recommend it? Considering price, this "Special edition" set is definetely worth buying, if you like the camo-style.
The only question you need to ask to yourself before purchase: do you really will have an occasion to wear those camo-style straps? If yes, jump on it.