Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on February 20, 2012
The set comes in a large black wooden box containing a watch and 4 interchangeable camo-straps.

Take a note:

1) The straps are thick and says "leather", but have cheap feel, and I'm not sure about their durability and longevity. At least, you'll have not one strap, but set of four...

2) Each strap in this set has special pins with the "quick-change" feature. This allow you to easily interchange straps by yourself, using your fingers only, without any special tools, and no need to visit watch service or jeweler. Convenient! If you have any other watches with 26mm lugs, you can use these straps also.

3) The watch is in classic Lupah style, and appears in trendy black color. I suppose that trend will last for few more years for sure.

4) The watch size is quite large (it is 46mm without lugs), nevertheless the shape and weight are comfortable. That model is definetely not the bulkiest and heaviest Invicta around ;)

5) Very nice detail about the watch: in darkness the luminiscent arrows and numbers glow in bright BLUE color. That is really cool and different from that common "greenish-white" color lume you usually see on other watches.

Can I recommend it? Considering price, this "Special edition" set is definetely worth buying, if you like the camo-style.

The only question you need to ask to yourself before purchase: do you really will have an occasion to wear those camo-style straps? If yes, jump on it.
on November 5, 2013
Wow! It's only been a few days, but... Wow! I am loving this watch. Even though other reviewers had commented on its size, I was still somewhat taken aback by its hugeness when I first set eyes on it! While it covers a great part of one's wrist, it very rapidly becomes very comfortable and a total pleasure to be able to read the time at a glance. My eyesight is not what it once was and I often find it difficult to read many of the digital watches because of low contrast and small windows, etc. I realized I really didn't need to wear all the other features but I still did want to be able to tell the time. Boy! Can I read the time now! This watch is wonderful for that and it's workings (as in setting the time, Falling back.. etc) feel like the gentlest silk! The camo bands are fun, and interchange smoothly and securely -- just be certain to confirm lock-in. An excellent purchase for me... I think probably for you, too!
on November 22, 2012
The watch is very well made and looks good. However, the bands, with the exception of the green that comes on the watch, look like something out of a bad dream. Only other problem is that the pins have released themselves when pressure is put on the band to really tighten the watch to the wrist. I found another black band in my stock, put it on the watch and boy does it look great. The watch itself is worth the special price so no complaints.
on September 19, 2013
This is a big watch! I love it. The curvature of the crystal, magnifies the numbers. I have gotten quite a few compliments on it. Only regret, is that there isn't a date indicator. I can live with that. Great product, at a phenominal price.
on May 13, 2013
Love the little interchangeable bands! The pin is built into the band with a little trigger you can pull back to quickly release and change the bands. My only complaint with this set, is that the high gloss paint on the leather is a little cheap looking. They should have gone with flatter paint or maybe a leather dye. Still for the price, this is a no brainer. Four unique styles with Invicta quality for under $70. DO IT. (Blue Tritnite on the numbers...coool.)
on January 21, 2013
The watch is fine. Does what it's made for. The only reason I only gave it a 4 is because the picture shown does not reflect the size of the watch. This thing looks like Big Ben on my wrist. I would recommend it to a friend.
on October 17, 2012
I HAVE BOUGHT ABOUT 6 OR 7 INVICTA WATCHES FROM AMAZON
APART FROM ONE PROBLEM (WHICH WAS FIXED IMMEDIATELY BY AMAZON)
I HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH
PRICE POINT
QUALITY
LOOK
DELIVERY
SERVICE
I LIKE THIS WATCH AS WELL . . . HAVE OWNED IT FOR 6 MONTHS
I WEAR IT EVERY DAY - SOMETIMES FOR 3 TO 4 WEEKS AT A TIME
AS THE MOOD SUITS
I HAVE NO PROBLEM RECOMMENDING THIS ITEM
on September 19, 2012
The watch itself is good looking and easy to see and read. It sits quite well on my wrist and has kept good time.

The issues are with the bands, I have a large wrist, the best part of 9 inches and the band is barely long enough. If the band was a little longer I could wear it a bit more loosely and it would be more comfortable.

The colour combinations and patterns on the bands are nice, fashionable if you like to mix and match, but the leather material the bands are made of don't feel at ease on my wrist, a little thick and inflexible, and just not of great quality.

The bands are fitted with easy change pins and this makes it a little easier to swap the bands over, but in doing so I managed to slightly bend one of the pins ( I was being careful but it seemed to happen too easy and I was quite annoyed) and now I can't use that band because the pin is not secure enough and the band easily comes off. Three to go!

I guess overall the watch is OK, and maybe a 5 star buy if you don't have the issues that I do, but I am now wary of the whole band interchange idea and worry about another one coming off and loosing the watch. My girlfriend has a similar ladies watch with interchangeable bands and I do that for her but it is a smaller watch and the pins seem more sturdy.

It is still a great value watch that times well looks pretty cool. When we have "Camo day" at work it always gets the compliments!

D
on December 31, 2013
This may he the best watch deal I've ever gotten. The watch itself is quite elegant and easy for my middle aged eyes to read, a big plus. The leather bands are extremely heavy duty and by all appearances should hold up for years to come. The box they all arrived in was also a very nice touch. I'm not a big camo fan but I've found that the multi-colored bands read less as camp and more precisely give many options for matching the watch to anything I happen to be wearing. The watch also has a very satisfying, solid, quality feel to it. 4 watches for an extremely reasonable price. Get it soon cause I don't think these will hang around long at this price.
on October 22, 2013
I have 5 of these because the price is so good and I immediately throw away the camouflage bands and add my own. I have lizard, python, gator and carbon fiber. You can create a great looking watch for very little by picking out a great matching band from $20-$50. Amazon has some great ones to choose from as does Panatime. Your local jeweler can but on the new band in seconds (if you can't/don't want to) for $5 - $10. Get creative and think outside the box. You'll be glad you did.