Invicta Men's 10492 Specialty Military Charcoal Dial Black Leather WatchVery Nice buy. This watch is BIG with a very good visual display. Easy read day date and time very bold. Packaged well it would suit the modern Male of to day. I chose it because I'm getting older and eye sight is no as good as it used to be.
Published on July 19, 2012 by Ron

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but shoddy quality.
Published 22 months ago by Gary

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but shoddy quality., May 7, 2013
Gary (Belleville, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 10492 Specialty Military Charcoal Dial Black Leather Watch (Watch)
Large, but not overly so. Only 13mm thick, which is a nice change of pace from some of Invicta's 22mm thick lunkers. Love the look of the gunmetal case and charcoal dial. Easy to see hands, quick set up. Those are the pros. Here are the cons. This uses a bottom of the barrel ISA movement. And while ISA is a swiss company, this movement is made in the far east (Thailand or China) and is one of their cheapest movements. Try tilting your watch. Now see the minute hand move a half second, one way or the other, depending on how you tilt the watch? The strap is terrible. It says calf leather, but I guarantee you that it is synthetic. Real calf leather is like butter. I do not consider the watch even wearable on the original strap. I guess it might be worth the sixty bucks I paid, but just barely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 10492 Specialty Charcol Dial Black Leather Watch, July 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Large watch, easy to read, solid cnstruction, September 1, 2013
Hudson Valley (Hudson Valley NY) - See all my reviews
I had worn large watch and the reviews and descriptions did not phase me. The ace of the watch, is about the size of an Eisenhower Dollar coinh. The thickness, is about the thickness of 2 and a 1/2 of these same coins.. from very bottom to very top of the crystal.. the profile is not quite that large because the glass and the tapered rise. The gray gun metal finish is great.. as I didn't want gold tone or polished silver.. The knob is easy to work with, not at all flimsy as you think you might pull it out of the watch as on many I have had.

The band is very stiff when you get it, but after a few wearings and tuggings to get it to fit tighter, it is fine... It may be hard to tighten it initially, but it will get easier. This is where I know it is well made as I pulled very hard on the strap to tighten it.. get the right hole to wear on.. and the watch, spring bars and band never felt or looked in the least stretched.

Up in my 50s, I enjoy the large readable numbers and hands, even without my reading glasses!! You will need glasses on to read the date hand, but the day of the week I can read with a bit of squinting!

I feel very happy with my purchase and expect to wear this watch for a long time,

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 26, 2014
Color appearance, very masculine, dial, accurate

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch., June 3, 2014
Great finishes. I really like it. Great value. I really like it a lot. I would buy this watch again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta watch, March 19, 2014
Like the watch. The band not so much. Already replaced it with a better band. Looks good. This is a big case on the watch. If you like that then this is a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy everyday watch, December 26, 2013
Bought this watch to wear while out on a project site. Sturdy, durable, fashionable and easy to read at a quick glance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, easy to read and very comfortable and durable. I receive lots of compliments on this watch, it really stands out w, December 7, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Great look, bad quality., December 5, 2013
I really really liked the look of this watch. The face is a bit too thick. (I cannot stand the current fad of extra large watches.) As a large guy this watch looks somewhat normal and to scale on my arm. However; in the past week the second hand fell off and jammed itself under the day hand and minute hand. creating a nice 60 dollar paperweight...

Also my screen got scratched the first month I owned it. I never felt it just looked down and realized that the face was scratched. I'm not a construction worker. I'm a simple desktop working engineer. Extremely disappointed in this watches quality. I've had a citizen for fifteen years that is still in perfect working order.

5.0 out of 5 stars HELP PLEASE, May 23, 2013
I own this watch, It was bought for me for Christmas...does ANYONE know what battery this watch uses?

THANK YOU in advance. (jobiwan1970@gmail.com)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›