4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch so far!
Published 9 months ago by Rupert H See

Published 8 months ago by MayanDiver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch so far!, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Invicta 10498 Men's Pro Diver White Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Dive Watch (Watch)
I've had this for about 3-4 days and so far it has kept time pretty accurately. I think it may have lost one second in 3 days which is great. This is my second Invicta, the first one being the 8926. I was a bit disappointed in the bracelet of this one, not as solid as the one that came with the 8926. The crown adjustments also wasn't as smooth as in the 8926 but I think I will need some time to get used to the different notches. Overall I am quite happy with the purchase and will continue with the monitoring of its performance. So far my experience with Invicta has been a positive one and let's hope they continue to make quality watches at affordable prices. Well done Invicta!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Cheap Band, November 13, 2013
I think this watch is the same as the Invicta 1002, but with the 2-tone band instead of silver. Looks great and the watch itself seems very well built. Some reviewers told stories of the numbers and/or hands falling off other Invicta Pro Divers and I will update this review if I have any problems.

The luminescence works great. The whole face glows.

It has a screw down crown and the bezel is not too tight or too loose.

With this automatic movement, position 1 winds the watch and position 2 adjusts the hands. There does not seem to be a position to adjust the date but that was the case with Rolex's I have owned in the past.

The only reason I rated it 4 stars is that it does not have solid end links. Shame on Invicta for taking this shortcut. But for the price, I probably won't return it. If anyone knows of Invicta Pro Divers with solid end links, please let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch at such a deal, September 26, 2012
Another great buy from Amazon. This watch is great. My husband loves watches and owns 4 Invicta watches all purchased through Amazon. Thank you so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking watch that will never need a battery., April 8, 2014
I had a specific idea of what I was looking for with this watch purchase. I wanted a white dial, no chronograph sub-dials, an automatic movement and at least 100m water resistance with a screw-down scrown. This met those requirements and even had 200m water resistance. Having said that, I doubt that I would ever take this diving but I have the piece of mind that the watch is sealed against that element.

Looks: this is a nice looking watch. I like the two-tone band. I was almost deterred from buying this because some of the reviews really hammered the band on this watch but I'll cover that later. The dial is simple and easy to read. One thing that you can't see in the pictures but can clearly see in the video is the engraved "INVICTA" on the side of the watch opposite the crown. I like it! There is a magnifier that is above the date on the dial. You can barely see it in the third of Amazon's pictures. It does stick up from the rest of the crystal. My only complaint on the looks is on the bezel. The numbers look a little cheesy. Maybe it's the font they chose or how they printed it. I can't really put my finger on it but I think it would be a nicer watch with a different bezel.

Build: the watch is well built. It keeps accurate time very close to my Seiko 5 SNK809 automatic. I like that it has a screw-down crown that is easy to engage. Some watches I have tried almost feel like you are stripping the treads. The one part that other reviewers commented on was the band so if I figured that I would have to buy another band, I might as well look for a watch that was a little more money and might have a nicer band. Once I got the watch and put it on, I really didn't notice the band. This is not a Bulova or Tag so I wasn't expecting the world. The bezel turns easy enough but I never use it so it could be fixed for all I care. Overall it is a big, sturdy watch.

Feel: the watch is comfortable on my wrist. Having said that, I do have a big wrist and I like a big watch. I did take out a few links and adjust the band which was easy enough to do. It doesn't feel heavy or in the way and I have no problem wearing it all day and working behind a computer typing.

For the price, it's a nice watch. The price does fluctuate a bit so if you are hesitant, put this in a wish list and watch it like a hawk. I am glad I got the watch and it fits nicely in my Versa winder. I would recommend this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars A great-looking Divers watch that had water inside it after two dives, December 31, 2013
Great-looking but developed water inside after only two dives. Was pretty expensive compared to other Invictas I have owned over the years. This is the second watch from Invicta that was specified to be a dive watch that got water inside it immediately. Reading reviews of the Invicta Repair Center in Ft. Lauderdale, should I throw $30+ into this turkey to try and get some kind of satisfaction out of it?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch / Great Price, December 16, 2013
This is a good looking watch with automatic movement. I like the way it glows in the dark and the bezel rotates nicely. There is a slight bubble in the Bezel at 12 o'clock but its small enough for me to live with. The bubble is the reason for 4 stars otherwise it would be 5. For the money this watch cant be beat

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch but.........., December 29, 2013
Liz Markus (North Wales, PA) - See all my reviews
The watch is nice and runs well so far, but the metal bracelet is kind of flimsy. Not bad for the price though...........

Rate and Discover Movies