5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Mens Grand Diver Auto Gold tone
This is a very large heavy watch. It seems to be well made and keeps good time. Gold plate is good. Claims to be 18 k. Good looking. Fair price for an affordable watch. It looks expensive but it is not. I refuse to spend large amounts for a so called luxury watch that looks and keeps time no better than this watch.
Published 14 months ago by Chuck

Published 13 months ago by GoldtopSam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 10642 Pro Diver Grand Diver 18k Gold Ion Plated SS Watch, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 10642 "Pro Diver" 18k Gold Ion-Plated Automatic Dive Watch (Watch)
Unless you have a huge wrist, don't buy this watch. It will look funny on a 7.25, or 7.5 inch wrist. It is a BIG watch. It looked like a super bling clown watch on my 7.5 inch wrist. It's heavy too, almost too heavy, like to the point of making you notice. It is solid, though. It has the TMI SII NH35A 24 jewel automatic movement with hack feature. This is a good movement, solid and reliable. You need to be a big man to wear this watch or a smaller man with a lot of confidence to pull it off, lol. I sent mine back. On diver watches I stick to 40mm, and have one that is 43mm, that's a biggish watch for me. The Invicta 10642 Grand Diver is a whopping 47mm case diameter and lug end to end is almost 50mm. It's a monster. You'll bump it into everything on the planet. If a shark ate you the only thing they'd find left is your scuba tank and this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Mens Grand Diver Auto Gold tone, October 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This design of more designs resemblance rolex, April 19, 2013
This design of more designs resemblance rolex, even the movement of the machine Automatic (self-movement), with the beauty and luster of breathtaking and the size of a very cool and materials manufacturing the care and add-ons, it is my observation that in great demand the world market, and the Model deserves attention really, and when the Amazon there excellence in Price and customer service

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of all, September 27, 2014
I have in the past bought six watches form Amazon. Most cost more than this watch however, this watch is the best from the appearance and quality. I would recommend this watch to anyone. Tex

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissapointed, September 5, 2014
The watch is very nice, but even though I turned the crown until tight enough, a bit of humidity got inside the dial, after swimming not diving, in my pool. Im am disapointed for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 10642 "Grand Diver" 18k Gold Automatic Watch, July 5, 2014
This particular watch is a Grand DIver not a Pro DIver as in the title but anyway the Item arrived earlier than expected and just as described. This watch is awesome not to mention looks like a solid gold watch costing at least 10-12K very nice weight to it. Bottom line you can't go wrong with any Invicta watch purchase in my humble opinion. I will buy more Invicta watch items in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 17, 2014
People always notice this watch yes its big. I have skinny wrists and I had to take out about 4 links but its a conversation stater and so accurate. This is my second Invicta and I can say I preferred the automatic movement on this better than the quartz on my other. Its a night and day difference. I can't wait to get my hands on a Bolt Zeus

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch - Great looking piece, January 16, 2014
I get more compliments on this watch than I do with watches 4x the price. Great value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wrist watch, April 25, 2014
I love my product, my watch it wears well. I would recommend it to any of my friends. Very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking watch., November 21, 2014
Bought this watch for my husband. He really likes it. Never could get the date to reset without moving the hands of the watch, but this was minor. Love the idea of no batteries to replace!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›