Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 10666 Pro Diver Collection Bracelet and Rubber Watch Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 12, 2012
This is an absolutely beautiful Men's Invicta, large red face and having the two different watch bands is a plus. The stainless band gives this watch and elegant dressy look while rubber band is great for water sports. The red face on this watch is beautiful. My husband loves this watch all he can say is "Honey you done good!" over and over. This is the first watch he has really loved.
on November 19, 2012
Watch that is. Although, I would be red-faced if I were diving. About 15 feet before my head implodes . . . I digress...
I was looking for a sharp-looking, time-keeping watch that fit my skinny, bird-bone, wrist. I needed to be able to read the dial without glasses. It had to have a SS band. (Leather bands, even 'water-proof' ones start to stink after a while. You can't wash that out...
I like Invicta's styling and dial detail. The watch is smaller than most, water-proof to way below the level of my head implosion, and its red and black, red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme . . .
Its a simple watch. Only one dial, no stopwatch, lap-counter, etc. I wouldn't be able to see those things and I'd use my iPhone for that anyway. I can read the date thru the magnifying bubble on the crystal. Removing links from the band (bird-bones, remember?) was easy.
I would have loved to have purchased a Tag or a Tissot, but they are out of my arm-mounted time-piece budget. I think this does the job nicely. I think the MSRP is a bit inflated but it was worth what I paid for it.
The only negative I have is the luminescent dots on the face and hands. They don't last very long in the dark. I was used to Timex expedition watches with the indiglo dial. You could read by that light. Its not enough of a negative to change my mind. I'd do it again.
on October 15, 2013
This watch is very well made, looks great and keeps good time. The red face with black bezel is a very nice combo. I like the watches in the 38mm to 40mm range with a good band, I have a 71/2" wrist and had to remove 1 link which is fine. The reason for 4 stars is that my watch did not come with the rubber strap as stated, check yours.
on October 27, 2013
I read reviews of the different colors of this watch and this particular one was the only one that reviewers actually received the rubber watch band as part of the deal. When I received this watch, like others, I thought the face of the watch was a bit small, but not necessarily a deal breaker as I have a couple other higher dollar watches in this size. The box it came in was nice but there was no rubber watch band enclosed. I returned it for a refund a couple days ago. It just wasn't a wow enough watch to accept it without it being "as advertised". Thank you Amazon for an easy return method.
on August 20, 2015
I purchased this watch in May of 2014 and have gotten it wet here and there while washing my hands and doing work. However, last week I went diving in shallow water much less than the watch limits and my watch face is full of water and I cant get it out. I am not pleased with this product at all.
on June 21, 2013
I love this watch but I was a little dissapointed when I receive it since the size on the clock is more like a girl size.
on December 30, 2013
I just received my watch. Great looking watch, but its missing the black rubber watchband! Im super dissapointed, was looking forward to this. And now i find out if i return it, i cannot get a replacement for some stupid reason. This isnt my fault they sent the wrong thing! Ill think twice before using amazon again, thats for sure. Ok they just gave me a ten dollar refund so i guess ill keep it. Very good customer service.
on February 12, 2013
Nice watch from Invicta. Exactly what I was looking for to create an entire set of the multi-colored watch faces of this series. I now have the Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, White, Black, Purple and Orange. All in an 8 watch holder case.
on December 18, 2012
Great gift. Beautiful. I love shiney things and the hubby loved it too. Good for everyday or just dress wear. Made a super cool addition to his collection
on September 11, 2013
My husband loves it. It needs a link taken out of it but other than that it is great. Great packaging and he loves the second band that it came with.