5.0 out of 5 stars I like this watch
is just like in the photo and I really like all the features described in the ad and the price is excellent
Published 11 months ago by jose luis perez

The watch looks good, that i will say. But now it is unusable, as the screen is barely readable.
I used it once in a pool, never in a shower. all in all, i wore it less than dozen times.

I have the watch for 1 month and 1 day. Cannot return it.
Hoping the merchant will provide options to correct this!

UPDATE: a week after I wrote this...
Published 8 months ago by Alex B

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this watch, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 10701 Speedway Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent article, July 23, 2012
Article received in perfect condition, within the stipulated time and as such features as a salesman say 100% reliable, I recommend it personally

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Indeed!, June 4, 2014
I got this watch for my son and he loves it. The way it looks and feels, you can see the quality of the watch. Everyone comments on his watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch for the price., May 28, 2014
I recieved the watch in great condition, and after opening the box I was very pleased with the appearance of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, I am pleased with it!!, March 28, 2014
It was delivered on time, The watch looks way better in real life than in the pictures, the watch looks great, feels great. It's just awesome!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Successful Gift, January 2, 2014
I bought this to my friend. He loved it. He was thinking about buying a watch and when he got the watch I bought him he said. I love it. Its classy, sporty and masculine design. He said "I was looking for something similar in terms of look and color." He owned it now for about a year and still loves it. Deliver was good and on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 23, 2014
decent watch good deal

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 day after return expiration the screen is blurry and not clear, June 23, 2014

I have the watch for 1 month and 1 day. Cannot return it.
Hoping the merchant will provide options to correct this!

UPDATE: a week after I wrote this review the watch STOPPED (That's 6 weeks product life). I haven't had such a poor watch since I was 5 years old, and that one cost 5$ and last a year.
This is my FIRST negative review on Amazon. If I could take away stars I would.
-100 out of 5.

UPDATE 2:
Turns out the customer service is even worse (actually the worse i've ever had to deal with).
Stay away
Do not Buy
If you got it for free, throw it away or give it to your kids for science experiments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 4, 2014