5.0 out of 5 stars Skeletal Hugeness!
Big and Beautiful is one way to describe this timepiece. Invicta has released a very appealing Skeleton Watch that although doesn't have Swiss Movement still works like a charm.

Published on October 16, 2011 by Mr. G. Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed
I bought this watch with very high hopes, I had looked at it for a while and expected high quality. Within a couple of days I noticed the hour dial shifts, the thing is loose inside. There is a reason this watch is 90% off, it's low quality and a serious dissapointment.
Published on June 8, 2011 by dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Skeletal Hugeness!, October 16, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1090 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch (Watch)

This piece, a skeleton watch with both back and front views, is aesthetically amazing. It does not need 24K Gold, Diamonds and a whole bunch of Swarovski Crystals embedded everywhere, it seems that the more "blingy" a watch looks the better it will sell in this current market. Nothing could be further from the truth.

In fact it's the simplicity of watching time tick away that leaves you feeling satisfied with the Invicta Russian Diver Skeleton.

My reasoning for giving this watch a 4 star review is mainly due to it's striking pose, combine that with an affordable price which swayed me to change this to 5 stars. You get a great watch for an even better price - I paid $130 for mine, the MSRP of $1395 is quite off but the MSRP for nearly all of Invicta's pieces are by no means a guide to the value of the watch.

The watch does not scratch easily, it has had 3 months of wear, and I would wear it at least once a week, I would wear it more often than normal if it wasn't so big, if you have a small wrist or if you have not seen a Invicta Russian Diver in person, you may want to reconsider as this watch truly is a beast, so much so that it took at least a month of wear until I felt comfortable having what felt like a couple of pounds on my wrist.

Also of note is this watch and it's huge crown, annoyingly if you do not put the watch on properly and it slips loosely on your wrist you will find that the crown and it's massive cap, connected by a chain, will hit your wrist and can be quite uncomfortable. This problem would also arise if your wrist was too small.

Fortunately I had a number of Russian Divers and know how big they are so this was not an issue.

In conclusion Invicta have laid down a solid foundation of Skeleton Watches that look the part, this model may not have the luxury of Swiss Movement but the manual wind is not so bad and it keeps time well.

You would be hard pressed to find a large watch like this with Skeleton features front and back for less than $150, if you can, good luck to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful timepiece., June 24, 2011
It's a very bold and daring watch; not for the lighthearted. It almost feels like you have a tank on your wrist. But everywhere you go everyone stops to compliment you on it. The machinery that can be seen through the glass is amazing and the decorative touches are just beautiful. You will get noticed... In a positive way. Excellent craftsmanship. Definitely recommended; it goes with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid, classy watch, February 25, 2012
I don't know a whole lot about about watches, but I bought this watch for myself as an early college graduation gift and I have been very pleased with the purchase. The watch feels very solid and well made down to the smallest detail, and I frequently receive compliments from both friends and strangers. Money well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING WATCH FROM AN AMAZING COMPANY, July 19, 2011
This watch is AMAZING. It has such a unique look. If your reading this to get it for your boyfriends of husband, GET IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing!! My Father Loved It!!! Two Thumbs Up(:, June 16, 2011
I got it for my dad for fathers day and i got it today and ordered it yesterday. I bought it with my brother i payed half he payed the other half we had look at another invicta at the mall just like this for $1495, we were going to buy it but i am a fan of amazon and new i could get it for a much better price and i did i got it for 139.99 you know what that is for a $1395 watch, its AMAZING! So i got it today and me and my brother couldnt wait to give to him so we gave it to my dad early, HE LOVED IT!! i recommend you buy it but it is big but my dad is 6'1 so it fit perfectly!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, June 19, 2013
EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL THEY HAVE PAYED WITH THIS WATCH. ITS AN HONOR TO OWN A "INVICTA" WITH SUCH ECCENTRICNESS-IF THATS A WORD. LOL
JUST OUTSTANDING!
CANT WAIT TO PURCHASE MORE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 8, 2012
This is a great watch. I collect watches and it is one of the very best looking of all of the skeleton watches that I have. If you have a large wrist this will look great with sports wear. You can't by a watch like this for the price advertised everyday. If you l;like it buy it because they won't last long. for you people that don't believe that this watch did and still does retail for $1400.00, wrong, it still does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too SHINY/BRIGHT TO LOOK AT IN A BRIGHT SUN!, October 22, 2013
Although I have had The 1090 Divers Watch for a few days, the time keeping has been spot on as compared to a Swiss CHRONOMETER WITH A C.O.S.C. document. With shipping, handling and customs, the total was $273 dollars, and if such maintains the aforementioned standards, it is money WELL SPENT!
Also, according to an insert in the operating guide, registration of the Watch on the Official Invicta Website, the warranty is extended FREE OF CHARGE. BEAT THAT FOR $273!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, August 26, 2013
I get complements on it every time i wear it and 2 of my friends just order the same watch with different colors

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch But..., August 19, 2012
I got this watch and couldn't have been more pleased with how it looked upon opening the box. Huge watch, but looked beautiful, and easy to read the time off of. After wearing it for a full day, I noticed how the watches screw in cap for the water tight seal would dig into my wrist when I bent my hand. I thought, ehh I'll give myself another day with it, and see if I get used to it. The next day, it was a little better, but still very annoying not being able to bend your hand all the way. I've decided to return this watch with the simple fact that I really don't want to have to worry about not being able to bend my hand all day. As well as having to deal with a little pain to wear a watch. I'm going with another Invicta watch, just something a bit smaller without the screw in cap on the watch.

Overall, if you like a GIANT, cool looking watch and don't care about comfort or mobility, choose this watch. But if you care about having a good looking watch, with comfort and mobility, go with another Invicta watch.

Looks/Style: A