Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2014
Its a beautifull master peace of art, it looks impressive and eye catchy , it has a reasonable large face diameter and the watch is a bit heavy, otherwise its perfect all round with a nice heavy duty leather belt for a durable lovely and accurate watch.
on April 8, 2013
I was hoping for a "big watch" for my "big man", that looked sharp n said class... very nice piece! The dual tones with shine n sparkle matches our dual toned diamond wedding bands. I can't wait for him to return from Kuwait to be able to wear it on the regular. Big, gorgeous, n classy. The leather band cuts back a bit on the weight of some of the stainless bands. Kinda midway between stainless n polyurethane. Eye candy among watches!..as usual among many of the Invicta line!
on February 14, 2013
It's a beautiful watch, looks good,runs great. Haven't had it long,but I am sure will be great.It also has a beautiful
Box for display.
on July 12, 2013
Received this as a gift from my wife.
It has substancial heft and is visually striking. I own two other Invicta watches and this one did not disappoint.
on June 23, 2015
Lovely watch, but the piece fell off of the gold part above the 12. For that reason my husband doesn't wear it as much.. How can I get a new piece?
on March 27, 2016