4.0 out of 5 stars Its A Keeper
Out of the box, this Invicta #10917 Pro Diver Watch definitely leaves quite an impression. With its 43mm stainless steel casing and large black face, this watch is not going to be overlooked. Like other Invicta watches that I own, its not for the wimpy wrists. After six weeks of continuous wear, these are my thoughts.

The number one thing that sold me on this...
Published on October 9, 2012 by WALDO812

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch, cheap band
This is my first experience with Invicta watches. I received this watch almost 1 month ago. I've worn it maybe 15 times since then and the black polyurethane band broke last week. I called Invicta to see about getting the band replaced and they said there is no warranty on the band, not even 30 days...! Therefore, this is my last experience with Invicta watches.
Published 24 months ago by BKL23

4.0 out of 5 stars Its A Keeper, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 10917 Pro Diver Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch with Yellow Impact Case (Watch)

The number one thing that sold me on this watch is the overall styling. Unlike some of the wimpy watches in the jewelry stores, its 100% man watch. Like other Invicta watches that I own, the luminous feature is hit and miss. Its certainly not one of this watch's strongest points. This model also sports an easy to see second hand. Encased in this stealthy timepiece is Swiss movement. The bezel is unidirectional. The side edging offers a solid refined finish.

Unlike my other Invicta Dive series watches that are outfitted with heavier bands, the polyurethane band on this watch is much lighter and thinner. Even though this watch is advertised as water resistant up to the depth of 330 feet, its not a serious tool for divers. The folks at Invicta definitely get a standing ovation for the new magnified bubble date window on this watch. I hope that this feature becomes the standard on future additions to the Invicta line.

This Invicta #10917 Pro Diver Watch comes nicely packaged with an impact resistant case. The exterior is yellow and branded with a large Invicta logo on the top. The interior is black slotted foam with cutouts for the placement of three watches. The foam is also removable. This case sports two lock slots and comes equipped with a pressure equalization valve. The double throw latches are way better then I expected. To be honest, I wasn't all that sold on the water proof hype until I tested it. The seal did hold its own with zero leaks.

This Invicta watch also includes a one year manufacturer's warranty, a five year extended warranty application and product ID card. Florida based Invicta sports an above average website with customer support numbers and email links. A repair pricing chart and shipping charges are also posted.

Even though its smaller and definitely lighter then my other Invicta watches and lacks a long lasting luminous feature, its a keeper. This model brings it home nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller Than Other Invicta, But Great., October 15, 2012
This watch is simple; luminous arms and hour dots, a cool "magnified" date-view window and a high quaility poly strap.
Be warned however, if you are used to big Invicta watches, such as the venom (reserve), etc. Then this watch will not be what you expect. This is a much smaller watch and is not as noticeable or out standing as bigger Invicta watches.
Of course, the fact that this watch is not as big as others, does not make it worse or of less quality, after all, it still is an Invicta watch and the quality is noticeable.

The included impact case is huge and looks awesome. It can safely house 3 watches of all sizes. The inside has a high grade foam padding on both top and lower sides, so when storing your watches, you can rest asure that they will remain safe. The case is made of hard plastic and has a rubber gasket on its lid for a tight, water proof seal; it locks on its sides with two snap-on clasps. It also has a "pressure" spout right under the handle, this spout has a plug, which also has a rubber gasket around it. Overall, the case is extremely high quality and very well made.

This watch is for casual wear, nothing big, very simple, yet very useful. I highly recommend it as a back up watch, to wear in situations where you don't want to expose your more expensive Invicta watch to harsh elements. Good Luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. Great band., October 10, 2012
Sam I Am "soff3" (Woodmere, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This is a nice Invicta, not crazy big but still substantial. Great rubber band. Box it comes in nice to store multiple watches. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unique watch for the price, October 22, 2012
I wanted a sport watch that looked stylish, was unique (not like the Casio G Shock everyone else has), was reasonably priced and functioned perfectly. If you want the same things then this is your watch. It has a great look and I believe a real Navy diver would wear it. I've had several compliments already about it's stylish look. It has a good heavy weight because it is metal and real glass (no plastic). The polyurethane band is thick yet flexible and feels very rugged and should last a long time. The carry case is a bit of excess because I intend to wear it and not carry it in this yellow over sized "vault" but I guess it's part of the company's uniqueness. It looks good whether I'm in a suit and tie or on the beach. It truly performs, looks and feels like a $500 watch but I got it for 70% off on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars update, October 30, 2012
This is an update after wearing the watch for about one month-
My only complaints are that:
the luminosity is not good at all and
the outer rim of the watch is too think-which means that it is as wide as stated but the face is much smaller than I really wanted. I don't like BIG watches but this looks 1980's small.
I will keep it, the band is very comfy and it keeps good time. But I really wanted the two above items to be to my liking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch, cheap band, November 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Gonzalez, October 30, 2012
Jose Gonzalez "JoseO" (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
Watch is excellent, not to big nor small, very well designed. Case is very nice and atractive. Sould recommend this Invicta product to anyone.

Buy it, makes an exceent gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch, March 12, 2013
This watch was better than I expected it to be. It was delivered on time without any problems. It is a beautiful watch, and it works perfectly there is nothing wrong with this. If you are looking for a nice new watch I highly recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good watch for the money, March 8, 2013
This Invicta quartz watch is a good looking and accurate timepiece. Hard to beat this watch for the money. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 7, 2013
My husband loves the watch. Can't believe the quality for the low price I paid. My son loved the carrying case to took it home with him. He liked the quality of the case.