Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 10917 Pro Diver Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch with Yellow Impact Case
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2012
This watch feels great on wrist & has a clean rugged look to it. For having a tough rubber band, it feels smooth & tight. It does not have an oversized face so if your tired of that douchebag look, this is the way to go..
on December 13, 2012
This is my 6th Invicta; compared to other buyers I'm just a beginner. I like the wight of this watch , it fits under my shirt cuff when I have to button it it down. Time is easy to see without my glasses on. A nice all around watch for work and play. One not so good thing about the purchase is the yellow case; it only holds three watches.
on December 11, 2012
This watch is great. It fits well, and isn't huge on my wrist (my wrist isn't very big). Some reviews said that the band was uncomfortable, but I disagree. The band fits well, and is soft and comfortable in my opinion. I havn't tried it out in the water yet, but I'm sure it will hold up fine. If it doesn't I'll come back and change my review. I really love the case which looks water proof by the way, but I havn't tried that out either.
on October 27, 2013
This is a good looking watch which I've had now for a while. The band keepers are starting to tear, but I found replacements on line for a few dollars so no big deal. My biggest complaint with this watch is that is loses time, inconsistently, but it still loses time. It will keep good time for weeks, then lose a minute or two over a period of a couple days. I use it for work, as my knock around watch, so I haven't taken the time to try and get the problem corrected. If the watch kept consistent time, I would rate it higher.
on September 20, 2013
My first ever review. This watch looked great but lasted only 6 months. It began to lose time so I took it to a jeweler to replace the battery. Worked for about 3 weeks than began to lose time again. Paid $79. Not worth the shipping to return. At least the case was nice. SMH.
on December 23, 2012
I bought this in late October as a Christmas gift. I gave it to him last night. Within a few hours the band separated and it broke. Now I'm told the window for returns has passed and I will only receive a partial refund and must pay shipping. I have been an Amazon prime customer for years and am stunned that amazon sold such a piece of junk and won't take care of it.
on December 4, 2012
Got this today and I am very pleased...the watch face is large (but not too large), and the band is just right. Some of the rubber / resin bands are stiff and uncomfortable or pull at the hair on my wrist. Not this one, it's very comfortable and isn't stiff at all. Couldn't be happier. The enclosed storage box is a nice addition as well, although it is HUGE. Way too big to sit on a dresser or a nightstand. But it's such a nice box, I think I will get some different foam for the inside and use it to store my pistol and extra mags...should fit nicely. All in all I would highly recommend this watch.
on November 13, 2012
This watch is just ok as a Diver Watch. There is a large face and a rotating bezel. I am disappointed that there is not a screw down crown, which is essential for any real Diving watch. The bright yellow case this watch came in was a real nice added bonus. It has slots to hold 3 watches and seems weatherproof and waterproof. I believe this watch will serve me fine as a pool or water sport watch for the low price I paid.
on June 3, 2013
I had my Invicta for about 3 weeks and it stopped. I took it to a jeweler and he put a new battery in. It ran for 3 weeks and stopped. And then started. I can't trust it. I asked my jeweler is it a real Invicta watch? He said yes but this one has a plastic movement.
So Invicta is taking their reputation and selling cheaper versions to make a quick buck. I paid a little over $100 on an Amazon New Year's Day sale and it said $595 retail. I contacted Invicta. They want $45 dollars and keep the watch 90 days so they can ship it overseas.
Lesson learned.
on December 12, 2012
I am not so sure I go along with the msrp because invicta watches are usually not that expensive although this watch is heavy like other expensive watches. It's perfect for me and I am glad I purchased it.