Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 1107 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon June 23, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
To tell you the truth, even though my SO isn't what you'd call "petit," I thought this watch was going to be somewhat smaller than it turned out to be. However, even though I think it looks rather weird on him, he likes it, so who am I to criticize?
Aesthetics aside, this is a really nice, functional timepiece. For one thing, I was pleased to observe that, unlike its box, the parts for Invicta Men's 1107 Pro Diver are Swiss-made (I couldn't find anything about where it's assembled but I'm willing to give Invicta the benefit of the doubt). And it comes with instructions for setting it up that an owner can actually understand, no small thing in these troubled times of opaque user instructions--a plus!

The Invicta includes a three-function (seconds, 1/10 seconds, minutes) chronograph (i.e., "stopwatch" in plain English), that's non-problematic to use (although it would have been nice if the watch's second hand were a sweep second hand). Given that it's a diver watch, there's also a diver's scale. This particular model displays the date only; no day or month.

Given the size of the dial, it would be kind of silly if the numbers weren't easy to read--rest assured that they are, including in dim lighting. The Invicta is, of course, water-resistant.
All in all, a very well-made timepiece; unfortunately, my SO isn't a diver so it won't be seeing any underwater use. The Invicta, despite its size (I have a hard time getting past that...personal prejudice, I guess), looks good, too. Given Amazon's price at the time of this review, the Invecta Men's 1107 Pro Diver is, quite frankly, a steal for a watch of this quality. Excellent value for an excellent watch.
on January 22, 2012
I AM A DEPUTY SHERIFF AND I WORK NIGHT SHIFT. THIS WATCH HAS ALL THE FEATURES THAT I CAN USE AND IS ACCUALLY EASY TO READ AT NIGHT. THE CONSTRUCTION IS TOUGH SO IT WILL WITHSTAND THE STRESSES OF THE JOB. THANKS AMAZON!!!!!
on January 10, 2015
The watch itself is excellent. The bezel has been an invaluable tool, keeping me on time, and people do seem to notice the watch. I have never had to readjust the time (except when I replaced the batterY), and have owned it since mid-2011. The battery wore out 6 months ago but found a watch shop that replaced it and guaranteed it for 5 years - they also cleaned it (so the bezel works like new and now I know how to clean it), and they tested the diving pressure. So, that kind of maintenance is easy to come by. The only concern is that the band finally cracked and Invicta sells a band replacement for $45 - a bit steep. The good is that I can actually get a band that fits. So, other than having to relinquish just less than an arm or leg for the band replacement, it is a worthwhile transaction.
on May 17, 2011
I got this watch a few days ago and thought it was high quality. Rubber band also seems heavy duty. I have one other Invicta which seems a little cheaper in quality. While this watch looks nice in the dark it does not have any special materials to make it glow brighter or longer than my other Invicta. The bezel numbers do glow blue which is nice.
on February 12, 2012
a couple weeks ago i had purchased this watch brand new straight from amazon's warehouse and when i got the watch i was very displeased. the watch i had recieved seemed cheaply made and was defective. i debated with myself whether i should go through the hassle of trying to send it back and get a replacement, but amazon's customer service was quick to solve the issue and sent me a new watch the next day with no hassle whats so ever. the new watch that i had recieved looks fantastic, fits great, and works perfectly. a great buy for the money, looking forward to doing business in the future.
on January 26, 2012
I'm writing today, because i just received my new Invicta 1107 Chronograph. It is defective, and i did not get a warranty card like my manual said i should have. Instead, i got a card with an amazon email address on it.

When i start the chronograph it works fine up until 40 second mark, then it hangs up and goes back to 39 seconds and repeats a few times before moving on finally and getting hung up at 45-46 seconds in the same manner. The reset funcion (button B) is supposed to reset the second hand, by doing a 360 and stopping on 12hr. It gets to the 39 second mark and just hangs there. If i enter the manual 'return to zero' setting mode, the second hand will not pass the 39 second mark unless i hold the advance button down for about 8-9 seconds. This is junk.

I want you to know i'm pretty upset about this, i just spent 80$ on this watch (the most i've ever spent for a watch) and waited all day for it to arrive before opening it up and having a junk watch.

I guess when i saw that this watch was 80% off, it should have tipped me off, but i'm a dumbass, so.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

EDIT:

after about 6 hours the watch is working fine... no issues at all.

When i opened the watch box the watch itself was incredibly cold, and seeing as there's lubricated parts inside, it could have been that the lube was just incredibly cold and possibly frozen making it hard for the watch mechanics to function.

i don't know.

We'll see how it goes, and i'll update again if any other issues arise..

(overall, i LOVE the style of this watch... it's HUGE, the Trinite lumination is awesome, and BRIGHT... )

2-4-12

the watch keeps time decently, the chronograph function does not work as it should. It still hangs up at the 39 second mark, not all the time, but often enough to disqualify this watch from being a quality product.
I think the reason i decided to keep this watch and not return it, is because the problem isn't as bad as it once was, and i LOVE how it glows at night, and how huge it is. Not quite sure if it was worth 80$ though.
I have a 70$ armitron that's way more 'quality' than this watch.

Do your research before you buy.

9-30-12
I placed an order on the 28th for this watch again... i REALLY loved it, despite it being defective.. i've been looking for an every-day watch, and I've looked at a lot of watches since i returned my first one, and none really fit the bill. So i'm going to try another Invicta 1107, and hopefully i get a good one this time.

I really like this watch because it is heavy, solid feeling, and glows brilliantly at night. i have about 5 other watches i have bought for around 20-80$ and this one has to be my favorite.

I'll let everyone know how this watch does when i get it monday.
review image review image review image
on September 23, 2011
I HAVE HAD MY INVICTA 1107 FOR ABOUT FOUR MONTHS AND WEAR IT EVERY DAY KAYAKING OR TEACHING THE SPORT. IT IS IDEAL FOR WATER SPORTS SUCH AS PADDLING,SNORKELING AND SWIMMING. IT IS NOT A DRESS WATCH AND IT IS NOT A DIVE WATCH. IN ORDER TO BE CALLED A DIVE WATCH IT WOULD HAVE TO BE WATER RESISTANT TO 660 FEET. INVICTA HAS A REPUTATION FOR BEING A LITTLE LOOSE WITH ITS DESCRIPTIONS BUT THAT DOES NOT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THIS WATCH IF YOU USE IT FOR WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR.SOME REVIEWERS DON'T LIKE THE RUBBER BAND BUT I FIND IT IDEAL FOR THE WATER BECAUSE UNLIKE A METAL BAND IT DOES NOT FLASH WHEN REFLECTING SUNLIGHT. WHILE BARRACUDAS ARE BASICALLY HARMLESS I DON'T WANT ONE CHOMPING DOWN ON MY WRIST THINKING IT IS A FISH. METAL BANDS ALSO HAVE A HABIT OF COMING UNDONE WHILE YOU ARE UNDERWATER. BOTTOM LINE IF YOU CAN GET IT FOR 70 BUCKS OR LESS AND ARE INTO WATER SPORTS GRAB IT AND WHEN NEEDED LET YOUR LOCAL JEWELER CHANGE THE BATTERY. IT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY BUT SHOULD ALSO COST YOU LESS THEN TEN BUCKS.INVICTA CHARGES A LOT MORE.
VINE VOICEon July 21, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If you are reading this review you most likely know what this watch is for & what it does. It has a specific target. The point of this review is to make the distinction between a cheap knock off & the real deal. You might be tempted to, upon seeing one, buy a cheap knock off. After all it LOOKS the same. My only advice is DON"T DO IT!! This is a watch that you trust your life with it's ability to perform it's functions accurately & do so perfectly every time, which this watch does admirably. I had a counterfeit version of an earlier Invicta diver's model that worked fine at first but gave out at a very critical moment. Just flat out stopped working. Don't chance it just to save a few bucks. Isn't you life worth it?
Also if you're not diving at this moment this is a very nice watch for every day use as well, in that it affords you the luxury of not having to worry about forgetting you have it on in the shower & tub, at the beach or in the pool. All in all I can't recommend this watch highly enough!
VINE VOICEon June 22, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The 1107 Pro Diver is a great-looking watch, and at about 2" in diameter, it's a large one, too. Good for reading time underwater, maybe not so much if you have small wrists. It's a hefty watch, too, weighing probably twice my Fossil wristcuff watch. Nothing about this watch says anything other than quality and durability, though.

The watch is water-resistant up to 330 feet and the hands and markers are luminescent for visibility in low-light situations with numerals large enough to make them easier to see while underwater. Pro divers may want a watch that can handle depths beyond 330 feet, though.

The analog chronograph tracks elapsed time in 60-seconds on the main dial, 30-minute and 12-hour intervals on separate subdials. Two buttons are all you need to start, stop, and reset the chronograph.

This is a great watch for anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors and would make a nice gift for military personnel.
VINE VOICEon July 21, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am a big guy and this is a big watch it really takes up space on my wrist. It is also a pretty heavy considering the band is rubber which I assumed would be much lighter than a typical stainless steel band. The numbers and hand are well illuminated at night and stay that way for some time. Moving the dial is a bit of workout but I assume over time this will become easier. The stopwatch is easy to use. All in all I happy with the watch and for the price it is a great deal.

I was unhappy when I opened up my watch box (which is a very nice case and a nice presentation) to see that it had a retail tag of $550 attached. I have never seen an Invicta sell at that price and it seemed strange to have the tag attached to the watch stating that was the price.

See 1 answered question