Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 9, 2014
Hopefully I can dispel any of the myths about it being poorly made or not looking like it does in pictures with this video. I'm really pleased with the purchase and hope you are too. As with all of my reviews, if anything changes, I'll come back and update the review.

Update - 5/1/2014 - Still love it and wear it almost every day. It gets complements all the time, and it's still in great shape. It doesn't have a single scratch on it (despite the fact that I'm not always careful with it). The only thing is the second retaining loop for the strap fell off eventually, but it's not a big deal whatsoever.

Update - 4/12/2015 - Sill love it! Still no scratches!
on January 29, 2012
The watch is quite beautiful with a large, easily readable dial. However, the arm connecting the crown cover to the case is a bit flimsy, and the four tiny screws which attach the arm are roughly machined. I initially returned it, but the replacement shared the same issue. I chose to keep the replacement because the watch is beautiful, keeps accurate time, and is a good value for the price. The service department was extremely helpful through this process.
on December 28, 2011
This was a gift, and at first the facial reaction was surprised! Then there was a question about the price? I don't know why some people want to know the cost of a gift? Anyway, I mentioned the retail price, not the price I paid for it, because I knew his appreciation would have changed the perceived value and quality. Personally, I like to have unique gifts amongst friends and family, therefore, when I saw this watch and the price, it was what I was willing to pay for something different.

He is a very young man and have since told me, his friends said, "That watch is MAD"
on January 16, 2013
I bought this watch after an exhaustive search of rose gold watches. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the bar on the cap. However, when it came, I loved it. It is now one of my favorite watches in my small collection (that I am working on building). I love how simple the face is (no chronos) and it really makes it a great watch for every day or dress. I cannot express how nice this watch is and if you are on the fence, at the Amazon price, it is worth the check out.
on November 30, 2011
I have always wanted a Invicta.Now I can afford them with this great sale on Amazon.
The watch is what I thought it would be.
Keeps time well,very tough,and looks like a high dollar model.
I like it so well I bought another one and planning to buy a 3rd.

Thanks for a great product,I would recommend it to any watch collector like me.

Enjoy!
on September 7, 2011
Big and bold---us big guys like to have big watches. Small faced watches on us big guys look silly plus Invicta bands and made for a real man.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2013
This is an excellent watch. It is elegant, simple, and beautiful. The rose gold visually meshes perfectly with the dark leather to create a powerfully stylish watch. Do not let the pictures deceive you; this watch is massive. In the flesh, it is much larger than it appears in photographs. Despite its abnormal size, this watch is worth every penny.
on October 13, 2013
This is a great looking watch. Paid $59 and its def worth every bit of $200. Big bold face and the watch is built great. Doesnt feel cheap at all and with a couple of wears the leather will be broken in. Perfect everyday watch.
on October 13, 2013
Hi.A great model.Incredibly beautiful.Sick of this brand.Invicta absolutely superb.I have 85 different models.Style is outstanding.There is a very different line.Thank you so much for everything.
on February 10, 2013
I've found this watch to be an excellent choice for such a small price. And th seller filled up all my expectations. I'm very pleased with my purchase!