Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on February 10, 2015
Piece of junk! Watch began to stop for no reason after about 6 months. Paid for a new battery. Still stopped and started, Send in for Warranty repair with my $ 25 check. AFTER 5 MONTHS RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM INVICTA FOR ANOTHER $ 5 FOR THE REPAIR. Finally, after a total of 7 months, received the watch back. That was about a year ago. NOW THE WATCH IS STOPPING AND STARTING AGAIN! Darned if I will go through the nightmare and cost of an Invicta repair again; since it is out of warranty now, it would probably be cheaper to toss the watch and buy a new watch. Initial price was a teaser; this watch not worth it !!
on July 7, 2012
I love the "boyfriend watch" fad right now, and when I saw a watch similar to this on one of my clients, I knew that I had to have an Invicta watch of my own. I found this shortly after as a lightning deal, and I jumped on it. I figured that if I didn't like it, I could just give it to my boyfriend for his birthday. The watch is very big for me, but it's not unmanagable, and looks great with a bracelet or two. Because it is rose gold, I didn't think that my boyfriend would like it very much. Boy was I wrong. He loves it, and has recieved many compliments on it on the few occasions that he has worn it out. I love that the watch is waterproof, and the polyeurethane band feels very durable.

All in all, I love this watch, and it's a great unisex watch, if you like the big watch look. A definite statement piece.
on October 23, 2012
People already complimented me it's a nice looking watch, pretty design.... just don't expect too much... once you look it closer, it looks cheap - cheap materials, cheap construction.
Overall, given the price, and hoping it will last for some years while still being reasonably precise for time keeping (that only time will tell...), I'm satisfied with the purchase.
on November 7, 2013
I am crazy about my watch. Its just like I wanted it to be. It has a big face and the numbers are very easy to read at night.
on September 30, 2012
This is a great watch for the money. I even call it disposable watch. Something goes wrong or stops working, through the watch away and buy another one.
The watch looks great, works great and wears great.
on September 4, 2014
Really beautiful watch!
on January 9, 2015
My husband loved it
on December 25, 2012
the quality of this watch is very acceptable and it looks good too. but this is a really big watch and weighs alot. great for going out but would want something smaller and lighter to wear every day
on January 30, 2013
I hope that someday I might get to use this watch and its features. Nothing against the quality just the practicality for me personally
on November 8, 2012
This is a watch which meet my expectation and also good in both price and looking. I will recommand this watch to whoever ask me.