5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
He absolutely loved it..I bought it as a gift for my husband I couldn't be happier with my purchase thank you
Published 7 months ago by lori madayag

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i was lookong for.
I needed a second hand. This one has a small dial that is the second hand and the large second hand only worked on the chronograph setting. The hour hand gets lost in the 3 dials since they are all white.
Published 18 months ago by Jason Daiches

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i was lookong for., May 5, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 11287 Pro-Diver Chronograph Black Carbon Fiber Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars first pro diver, February 28, 2014
Great price fantastic quality beatiful styling real carbon face this was my first pro diver. I can recommend this watch with complete confidence.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I THOUGHT, May 28, 2013
the watch looks great, but when I received it the illuminating hands don't light up in the dark. The clasp on the side of watch does not stay closed and opens by itself rubbing into my hand. I will be returning the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the value, February 8, 2013
This watch is a very sturdy watch. I could tell it was not going to break right away just from holding it. That being said, the watch does have a noticeable heft to it as i am wearing it. This is my first Invicta product, and after hearing bad things about their costumer service and their questionable pricing tactics, i was a little reserved on buying from this company. When i received the watch it had a price tag on it that had it priced at almost $700, please understand this is a very good watch, but not a $700 watch. Now that my annoyances are over on to the good stuff. Like i said this watch is very sturdy and accurate. Ascetically it is also very appealing with it's sexy blue accents and carbon fibre face. The chronograph movement is also wonderful. The watch is a little gaudy for me but sometimes i like that. If you want a nice, sturdy chronograph that looks very nice, this is the watch for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time Piece, On A Budget., January 6, 2013
I own a good number of time pieces, some of which cost well over the $300 mark. For a sport watch that has all of the style one would expect from an Invicta, while costing WELL under the average cost of one, this watch hits the spot. The second hand motion is worthy of most Rolex's, and when you add the the carbon fiber face plate, it has aesthetics that all of your friends will admire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014