5.0 out of 5 stars excellent piece
buy one as a gift for my brother and is so good that I'm about to buy one just for me ...
Published 3 months ago by Oriel A. Barría

3.0 out of 5 stars fair price
is a faire price for what you paid excellent condition and promt delivery for this product totally recomended for any person
Published 2 months ago by Piero E. Verri Viaud

3.0 out of 5 stars fair price, May 28, 2014
Piero E. Verri Viaud (long beach, california United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 11291 Specialty Chronograph Textured Black Polyurethane and Black Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent piece, April 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my boyfriend, April 14, 2014
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loves it. Everything about it is great. The glow in the dark hands. The band of the watch is comfortable. It's a great watch. Although it is hard to set up. Once it is, (set up) then it's great. Wonderful accessory makes any outfit classy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great look, is a shame that the hand that mark the days felt off after a week of use (no even daily), March 26, 2014
At the beginning it looks like a great watch, but after a week of use, the hand that mark the days felt of and got stock in the seconds' hand so I now don't have the watch, i'm waiting for the shop to fix it. Too bad, I always buy Invicta's watch since 4 or 5 years, but I'm very disappointed about this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunner, February 19, 2014
People will tell you that you got a nice watch.. I feel good wearing this watch I got it for sports but you can use it casually as well

5.0 out of 5 stars very grateful, February 4, 2014
thank you very much got what they offered me and what I wanted or sought.
got what I needed, well packed and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this watch., December 11, 2013
Great watch was a present for my son. He loved it. Delivered on time and love the idea it's not a Japanese movement in watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for husband, July 10, 2013
I needed a good watch for my husband and this was perfect for his desires and needs. It is a winner!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth anything near the list price, June 23, 2013
The watch looks OK and works. It is no better than a knockoff of an expensive watch. Not any bargain at the discounted price so don't think you will be getting any great bargain. The band is very long, too long for my normal size wrist. The watch is very bulky and large which is what I expected. I am not sending it back but if I never ordered it that would have been OK also. Price went up significantly 1 week after I bought mine. s

I looked everywhere to see where the watch was manufactured and couldn't find any info at all. It says made from Swiss parts and I would bet it's made in China. Isn't there a requirement that the country of manufacture is identified?

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 11291, July 24, 2014
Cool watch for the price - the only thing bad is the band is kind of thin and cheap feeling (just my opinion of course).

But if you want a good watch for the price - then definitely buy.

Rate and Discover Movies