5.0 out of 5 stars A hit
I gave this to a friend as a gift. He absolutely adores it. And he receives many compliments on it.
Published 6 months ago by Charlene Baldrdidge

I have more than 20 Invicta watch, could you tell me if I will do the same with the others?
contact me urgent?
Published 2 months ago by Moises Garabito

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this watch when the battery will be change they could not open. what am I suppose to do? Put in the trash can., June 29, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 11400 Specialty Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch (Watch)
contact me urgent?

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit, February 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 20, 2013
Beautiful watch, very good, recommend, very good material and moreover the price is great, leaves nothing to be desired in other models;

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Watch, October 22, 2012
I have had it for a few weeks now and so far it does what its supposed to do... No complaints. BTW- The rose gold looks nice!

Rate and Discover Movies