Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 12, 2012
Just received the Invicta 1150 Subaqua Noma III GMT and it is more impressive than the pictures could have ever done it justice. This is an impressive time piece. Be prepared it is large and heavy; the detail is wonderful. I'm more than satisfied!
on December 24, 2012
I noticed that one of the reviews here is about Invicta's Customer Service and in no way provides any insight to the Product specified on this page - The Invicta 1150 Subaqua.

For those wondering, I bought this watch 12 months ago and it is working perfectly, it's big and definitely not for the small wristed, however it has a magnificent shine and many people have asked me about the watch when I'm wearing it.

I would give this watch 5 stars if Invicta offered a Stainless Steel Band with it's 18K Gold Plating found on the watch, however the band that is supplied is definitely durable and shows absolutely no signs of wear after a year of use.

It's a great watch if you can get it at the right price.
on October 15, 2012
This is a Beautiful watch and it will catch your eye across the room. I've had people grab my wrist and look at it and then ask, "What is it?" This watch can be worn with jeans or with more formal dress and always look in place. This really is a versatile watch.
on October 12, 2012
Received the Invicta Men's 1150 Subaqua Noma III in the mail for my husband's Christmas gift. I'm even more impressed by seeing it in person. Beautiful dial, large profile, very masculine. The detail is superb, and the price I bought on Amazon was amazing! Can't wait for him to open the package and add to his collection.
on November 16, 2015
I wanted to love this watch, I really did. But even my large 7 1/2 inch wrist could not handle this beast. 50mm is large, but the 18mm height was the killer. The lugs were just not positioned so it was comfortable. But for someone else it may be perfect.
on January 5, 2015
Very heavy weight, I think you could injure your arm or get massive on the arm you wear this watch on. It is extremely attractive and a great conversation piece. Definately worth the cost and very happy to add it to my collection of 2 watches so far.
on December 8, 2014
Be aware that this is a very large watch, but it's what I like. It's a beautiful highly discounted watch, and I just couldn't resist ordering it. I have always had tiny wrists, and this is easily adjustable.
on August 9, 2014
This is a massive timepiece it is not for the faint of heart.It gave me shoulder pain first few days wearing.The beautiful simplistic dial ,accuracy, non metal band ,and water resistance are what drew me to the invicta .I hope longevity is not an issue since others have reported same.only time will tell ! More later.
on May 8, 2015
Phew! Watch was even heavier than I thought. But oh my! What a machine....guaranteed to turn heads everywhere u go. Still into day 1 of wearing it but it's just d perfect complement for a power dressing. Invicta killed it wit this Subaqua
on July 5, 2015
My boyfriend absolutely loves this watch! It is by far one of my best Amazon purchases. From the packing to the quality of the watch. He gets tons of compliments on this watch. I can't say enough about this purchase it is a great value.