Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 13, 2013
This is a nice looking larger watch and for the $129 I paid I am very pleased with what I got. The seller's description is highly inaccurate however. If you buy this do not expect it to have chronograph functions, display the date, and come with extra watch bands as stated above as it does not. Also the watch clearly says "water resistant to 100m" on the case rather than the 500m stated.

I pretty much figured most of this out before ordering from looking at the picture (although I thought they might still include extra bands despite them not being pictured). All that aside it's a great watch especially for the price. The luminous glow from the watch hands when you walk into a darker area from being outside looks particularly cool and stands out well against the blue background.
on August 1, 2013
Great watch at an unbelievable price! It looks awesome and well worth it. You will be satisfied with this item.
on February 5, 2014
My husband fell in love with invicta watches too. If you are looking for a larger watch that stands out you will love this watch.
on September 14, 2014
Very good Watch, I recommand.
on January 28, 2015
good looking . Havn,t had a chance to wear it.