Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 1195 Russian Diver Collection Camo Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 4, 2012
The watch is great,and it was delivered promptly, the only problem i have is the band got black on the bottom side by the buckle? it looks like dirt but it wont come off .. i only wore the watch a few times and this shouldn't have happened! I'm wondering if i can get some assistance with this matter!! Thank you for reaching out to me..
on July 16, 2013
Wore an Invicta watch 5 or 6 times, ......stopped working, called for parts and they say it must be shipped internationally and will take up to 90 days to return , all payments must be made up front and price isn't guaranteed until watch is serviced. Replacement part is $108 and I paid less than $100 for the new watch. Even if watch is under warranty you must pay $28 up front for return shipping and pay your fees to ship to their center. I bought 10 watches before I figured this out, terrible, do not buy!!
on August 19, 2012
I'm a big guy so this watch fits perfect. Love the camouflage face. I've received many complements. The only downfall is silicone band gets dingy and hard to keep pristine white.
on October 13, 2011
Seeing my watch in the case made me excited. I have worn it a couple of times to work and man the complements this watch gets...

Got my eye on the blue one next....
66 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2014
This watch looks 10 times better in person. A must if you like Russian Divers. And a truly great gift for a lefty.